- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is, by far, the best place to buy high end cosmetics and skin care. I do almost all of my beauty shopping here and will continue to do so. They offer a huge variety of products and I love earning my VIB points to redeem for free samples.
I love shopping at sephora a lot. I find that they have most of the brands and products I'm looking for and have always had good customer service for me. The prices are average for the products they're selling. I'm VIB so I'll be back!
I purchased an eyeshadow palette a couple years ago for about $50. It came with lip gloss, eye liner, lip primer, eye primer and couple shades of blush and concealer. I don't wear eye shadow that much anymore but I would recommend to any who does.
Sephora has many brands and as far as I know they are good. If you mean the Sephora brand itself, tell you that I have tried things and I really liked the value for money.
Lip gloss: from my point of view they last longer than others I have tried.
I love Sephora because it's convenient to have most of my favorite make up brand in stores. The make up artist are super friendly and always manage to help me pick out the best make up for myself. They have awesome perks if you reached a certain amount of points with them; such as, discounts, samples, and free makeup session.
The prices are higher than most makeup stores; however, if you're just experimenting with makeup and want to check into your options, this is your playground. The staff is amazing and playing in the makeup to see what looks good on you is really fun.
I love sephora! Everything from hair care to foot care, it is my one stop shop for the majority of brands I use. The associates are amazing and are very knowledgeable about the products they sell, and the stores are always so clean and beautiful.
Every time I go into a sephora I feel in my element. Good customer service and they don't stand over your shoulders waiting for you to buy something. I could stay in that store for hours testing out products to make sure I get the ones perfect for me
sephora is my favorite beauty store.The staff is super friendly and helpful and i love their beauty points system, i'm a vib and love the little samples you can get with your points.
Me encanta tienen una buena atención hacia el cliente y lo mejor de todo puedes probar y pedir una muestra de el producto en el q estás interesado para así saber si realmente te gusta
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos