BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
All my money goes here :( but common who doesn't like Sephora. It's my fav store and people are so helpful and talented ! I like how they give me the right suggestions about products
Kathleen T.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite stores to shop at for makeup. They carry a large selection of high quality brands. They have makeup, perfume, skincare, brushes, etc. They carry many brands that I love such as laura mercies, anastasia, and kat von d. I love their beauty insider rewards program.
Renata V.
Worcester, MA
Melhores produtos, tudo o que você procura você encontra lá. Os preços são altos mas a qualidade dos produtos e a facilidade de ter tudo em um só lugar é ótimo. Totalmente recomento!
Quiana P.
I purchased an eyeshadow palette a couple years ago for about $50. It came with lip gloss, eye liner, lip primer, eye primer and couple shades of blush and concealer. I don't wear eye shadow that much anymore but I would recommend to any who does.
Mariam K.
Best store, best benefits as an insider! And I love the Sephora-make products. They are actually really good! Especially their cream matte lippies. The quality of all Sephora-make products is excellent and what's even better is the lower price range.
Cecilia T.
New Orleans, LA
I love Sephora because it's convenient to have most of my favorite make up brand in stores. The make up artist are super friendly and always manage to help me pick out the best make up for myself. They have awesome perks if you reached a certain amount of points with them; such as, discounts, samples, and free makeup session.
Paula F.
paterson
I can spend hour in Sephora. They have every brand of makeup imaginable, from super cheap to extra expensive. The sephora name brand make up is just as good as any high name brand.
june j.
sephora is my favorite beauty store.The staff is super friendly and helpful and i love their beauty points system, i'm a vib and love the little samples you can get with your points.
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation. This was full coverage,but my face is too dry for this type of foundation. I also felt like it made my cheeks redder after I took it off. It's great to use once in awhile if I need that full coverage or for a special event.
Stephanie W.
Mustang, OK
Sephora is, by far, the best place to buy high end cosmetics and skin care. I do almost all of my beauty shopping here and will continue to do so. They offer a huge variety of products and I love earning my VIB points to redeem for free samples.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?