BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Tina F.
Marilla , NY
Sephora is another store in my top three. I've been shopping there for years and really enjoy all the samples they offer and also the selection. I wish there were more perks for those of us who are VIB Rouge members but I'll take what I can get! ;)
Stephanie W.
Mustang, OK
Sephora is, by far, the best place to buy high end cosmetics and skin care. I do almost all of my beauty shopping here and will continue to do so. They offer a huge variety of products and I love earning my VIB points to redeem for free samples.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love Sephora! They have the best selection of beauty products in their store! I will drive 2 hours to visit their store in Las Vegas for sales and to test new products. Their perfume selections are great! I love all their favorites kits that come out and buy them if I can. This is my "go to" store for skin care, make-up, and hair care products.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
Oh where do I start? I absolutely love Sephora and the products. They are the only one that carries the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation 😜 I LOVE their brushes. Haven't been disappointed yet!
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Pricey, but if you like expensive make up its your go to place! I like the perfume selection they have as well. My moms friend had a sephora box stolen off her front porch and she called and they sent her a new box right away. A+ customer service!!
Caylyn C.
Ford City, PA
I love this store. You can find them everywhere and every time you go in they do a great job of helping you find the best products. It's super expensive ... That's the only downside
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
I LOVE Sephora. When it comes to buying beauty products, I always come here. Having a points system and receiving gifts for the points is a GREAT bonus. Many brand names and products available.
Cecilia T.
New Orleans, LA
I love Sephora because it's convenient to have most of my favorite make up brand in stores. The make up artist are super friendly and always manage to help me pick out the best make up for myself. They have awesome perks if you reached a certain amount of points with them; such as, discounts, samples, and free makeup session.
Jennifer K.
Branson, MO
My daughter & I love going in together....
Mother daughter bonding over make-up. Absolutely love the selections & different brands. Silly but one of my favorite purchases was sample box of perfumes. Only downfall for me is price but always recommend to friends.
Quiana P.
I purchased an eyeshadow palette a couple years ago for about $50. It came with lip gloss, eye liner, lip primer, eye primer and couple shades of blush and concealer. I don't wear eye shadow that much anymore but I would recommend to any who does.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?