- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Not much to say about Sephora just that I try not to give them all my money every time to go there. The only thing I will say is that they do need to improve their lighting for a makeup store their lighting isn't the best for proper color matching
Saying that I spend too much money at Sephora is an understatement! I love their range of products, rewards point system, and gifts with purchase(promo codes with online purchase).
All my money goes here :( but common who doesn't like Sephora. It's my fav store and people are so helpful and talented ! I like how they give me the right suggestions about products
I've always had a great shopping experience at Sephora, the help it great. The last time I was in there I picked up coverfx cream conclear and a tarte limited edition blush and lip set.
Sephora is like the most top noche high in make up you could buy. Even thought the prices are high there reasonable. one of my favorite purchases was the matteafying mineral powder. it saved my life in highschool pe class. its quick and compact.
I love Sephora and all the products they carry, but the store is a little over crowded. I feel like if the atmosphere wasn't so overwhelming and cramped that I would stay longer and purchase more product.
I absolutely loveeee Sephora! They have so many prestigious brands there. It is a little pricey because of the high end items that they sell. The artists that work there are so amazing and helpful and really knowledgeable
Love this store!! Their rewards program is awesome and they send coupons to your email for free samples. They are always friendly and they are always helpful when you need a new product.
One of my favorite places for quality product. While it may be more than the drugstore prices, the knowledge of the staff and the quality of the products is absolutely worth the price.
When I go into sephora they are always so nice and greet me. Today I purchased a gift card and the cashier that helped me was awesome (Frankie Bakersfield,ca valley plaza location)
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos