- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Easily my favorite place to shop for makeup. they have so many brands for makeup and skincare and also have a lot of brands that are difficult to find elsewhere. they have a very large variety of products. Would recommend this store to everyone
Saying that I spend too much money at Sephora is an understatement! I love their range of products, rewards point system, and gifts with purchase(promo codes with online purchase).
I love sephora products especially their makeup counters and makeovers. Sephora is medium priced in terms of pricing. I go to sephora a few times a year and I love their makeup however sometimes the eyeshadow palettes are hardened for some reason.
When I go into sephora they are always so nice and greet me. Today I purchased a gift card and the cashier that helped me was awesome (Frankie Bakersfield,ca valley plaza location)
All my money goes here :( but common who doesn't like Sephora. It's my fav store and people are so helpful and talented ! I like how they give me the right suggestions about products
I love Sephora and all the products they carry, but the store is a little over crowded. I feel like if the atmosphere wasn't so overwhelming and cramped that I would stay longer and purchase more product.
Not much to say about Sephora just that I try not to give them all my money every time to go there. The only thing I will say is that they do need to improve their lighting for a makeup store their lighting isn't the best for proper color matching
Pricey, but if you like expensive make up its your go to place! I like the perfume selection they have as well. My moms friend had a sephora box stolen off her front porch and she called and they sent her a new box right away. A+ customer service!!
Sephora is my second favorite beauty store next to Ulta. Sephora has a lot more high end makeup brands, and ulta has more affordable makeup brands while still having high end brands.
Sephora is another store in my top three. I've been shopping there for years and really enjoy all the samples they offer and also the selection. I wish there were more perks for those of us who are VIB Rouge members but I'll take what I can get! ;)
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos