BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alyssa G.
Mililani, HI
They have everything!! Make up, facial/ body products, applicators, nail care. Everything!! Best thing is they give you samples in little cups and you can come back if you really like it. Also the points program is great for getting good samples.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
I LOVE Sephora. When it comes to buying beauty products, I always come here. Having a points system and receiving gifts for the points is a GREAT bonus. Many brand names and products available.
Janae H.
All sales staff are highly knowledgeable and helpful. In addition to top of the line cosmetics and skincare products, they also sell colognes and perfumes. They will provide free samples so you can test drive a product before committing. They also have an excellent return policy. They live their customers and want us to be happy.
Amanda K.
Darby, PA
As a Sephora VIB Rouge member and licensed cosmetologist I am constantly staying up to date on everything in the beauty industry and Sephora makes it so easy. Between helpful emails and free samples to try before I buy I barely shop anywhere else!
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
I love Sephora because they always have great customer service and truly cares for their customers if you have any issues and they have a great return policy if a product doesn't work out for you.
Maya P.
I recently bought the becca illuminator and highlighter in their gift set and it was a great way to try the product without committing to the full size version. Shopping experience was great since the workers were helpful in finding makeup I would be interested in trying.
Jamie D.
Hot Springs, AR
I really enjoy going into sephora. There isn't one where I live so I go about once every 3 or 4 months and just have a big list lol! The girls who work there are great and always helpful
Cristina D.
Cordova, TN
Sephora is a girls dream. Has every beauty product you can think of! From makeup to skincare to fragrance. All the tolls you need to pamper and spoil yourself! It's a one stop shop.
Anna M.
Fresno, CA
Love Sephoras website and beauty advisors!! I cannot rave enough about them. I can call and ask any questions and I'm always happy. If there is something I get that I don't like it's fast and painless to send it back. Plus I'm loving the samples!!
Holly K.
Whitefish Bay , WI
I love it here! There are so many brands to chose from, and if you find the right associate, it can be a fun and game changing experience. The prices are the same as everywhere else.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?