- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
They have everything!! Make up, facial/ body products, applicators, nail care. Everything!! Best thing is they give you samples in little cups and you can come back if you really like it. Also the points program is great for getting good samples.
I LOVE Sephora. When it comes to buying beauty products, I always come here. Having a points system and receiving gifts for the points is a GREAT bonus. Many brand names and products available.
All sales staff are highly knowledgeable and helpful. In addition to top of the line cosmetics and skincare products, they also sell colognes and perfumes. They will provide free samples so you can test drive a product before committing. They also have an excellent return policy. They live their customers and want us to be happy.
As a Sephora VIB Rouge member and licensed cosmetologist I am constantly staying up to date on everything in the beauty industry and Sephora makes it so easy. Between helpful emails and free samples to try before I buy I barely shop anywhere else!
I love Sephora because they always have great customer service and truly cares for their customers if you have any issues and they have a great return policy if a product doesn't work out for you.
I recently bought the becca illuminator and highlighter in their gift set and it was a great way to try the product without committing to the full size version. Shopping experience was great since the workers were helpful in finding makeup I would be interested in trying.
I really enjoy going into sephora. There isn't one where I live so I go about once every 3 or 4 months and just have a big list lol! The girls who work there are great and always helpful
Sephora is a girls dream. Has every beauty product you can think of! From makeup to skincare to fragrance. All the tolls you need to pamper and spoil yourself! It's a one stop shop.
Love Sephoras website and beauty advisors!! I cannot rave enough about them. I can call and ask any questions and I'm always happy. If there is something I get that I don't like it's fast and painless to send it back. Plus I'm loving the samples!!
I love it here! There are so many brands to chose from, and if you find the right associate, it can be a fun and game changing experience. The prices are the same as everywhere else.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos