BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Emily E.
The employees are always super helpful. I have had my makeup matched there multiple times and got samples to see if I liked it before I bought it. I love their variety of makeup brands but I wish we had one in my town!
Jennifer K.
Branson, MO
My daughter & I love going in together....
Mother daughter bonding over make-up. Absolutely love the selections & different brands. Silly but one of my favorite purchases was sample box of perfumes. Only downfall for me is price but always recommend to friends.
Mickyla C.
Truxton, NY
Sephora is such an amazing store. It always has the best products. It's keep everything up to date i.e.; you want the new Anastasia Modern Renissamce palette they have it already for you! It's great as well as the app! Apple and Android friendly!
Tina F.
Marilla , NY
Sephora is another store in my top three. I've been shopping there for years and really enjoy all the samples they offer and also the selection. I wish there were more perks for those of us who are VIB Rouge members but I'll take what I can get! ;)
Sarah L.
Sephora is the absolute best cosmetics store out there. Not only do they sell the most reputable, trending, high-end beauty products but you can be absolutely confident that every purchase you make will be that of great quality. My favorite part of visiting Sephora is the ability to test the products I'm interested in before commiting to buying it. In fact, the employees are always very helpful and will even assist you in applying their products. I have always been extremely satisfied with every single purchase made and I always look forward to coming back.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love Sephora! They have the best selection of beauty products in their store! I will drive 2 hours to visit their store in Las Vegas for sales and to test new products. Their perfume selections are great! I love all their favorites kits that come out and buy them if I can. This is my "go to" store for skin care, make-up, and hair care products.
Alyssa G.
Mililani, HI
They have everything!! Make up, facial/ body products, applicators, nail care. Everything!! Best thing is they give you samples in little cups and you can come back if you really like it. Also the points program is great for getting good samples.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Pricey, but if you like expensive make up its your go to place! I like the perfume selection they have as well. My moms friend had a sephora box stolen off her front porch and she called and they sent her a new box right away. A+ customer service!!
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
Sephora is a good store might be a little pricey but definitely worth the products that you can get customer service is really great and the store I want to hear in Tacoma Washington
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
I LOVE Sephora. When it comes to buying beauty products, I always come here. Having a points system and receiving gifts for the points is a GREAT bonus. Many brand names and products available.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?