BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
Oh where do I start? I absolutely love Sephora and the products. They are the only one that carries the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation 😜 I LOVE their brushes. Haven't been disappointed yet!
Holly K.
Whitefish Bay , WI
I love it here! There are so many brands to chose from, and if you find the right associate, it can be a fun and game changing experience. The prices are the same as everywhere else.
Stephanie W.
Mustang, OK
Sephora is, by far, the best place to buy high end cosmetics and skin care. I do almost all of my beauty shopping here and will continue to do so. They offer a huge variety of products and I love earning my VIB points to redeem for free samples.
Sephora is my favorite makeup shop but it is very far away . It has everything I could look for but the prices are high . I shop not that often because it is far . I would recommend shopping there because it has very valuable and worthy products .
Cecilia T.
New Orleans, LA
I love Sephora because it's convenient to have most of my favorite make up brand in stores. The make up artist are super friendly and always manage to help me pick out the best make up for myself. They have awesome perks if you reached a certain amount of points with them; such as, discounts, samples, and free makeup session.
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
Most shopping experiences with sephora are always positive although shipping or time from online order to shipping can be pretty slow. I find great deals and great products though.
june j.
sephora is my favorite beauty store.The staff is super friendly and helpful and i love their beauty points system, i'm a vib and love the little samples you can get with your points.
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
I love the classes that Sephora puts on. I always learn something new and it gives me a chance to play with different products. I love that I usually get 1 on 1 attention when I go.
Ciara W.
Alexandria, VA
Sephora is the one stop shop for everything beauty. Whether it be makeup,fragrance,or skin care this is the place to go. No only can you receive samples of almost any product sold,but you also have to chance to gain reward by becoming a beauty insider! This is my go to place and I definitely recommend it!
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation. This was full coverage,but my face is too dry for this type of foundation. I also felt like it made my cheeks redder after I took it off. It's great to use once in awhile if I need that full coverage or for a special event.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?