BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lakisha A.
Brockton, MA
Sephora has some of the best beauty products around. With an array of products to choose from from cheap to high end there is something for everyone no matter your level of skill. The surmise service is also really great if you need help with anything even the color of your foundation they will be more than willing to help.
Carlee C.
Payson, AZ
All of the workers at Sephora are so helpful. They are so willing to give the assistance that you need when you ask for it. They are quick to give out samples. I want to go back and buy their products because they have a great return policy and kind workers. The store is set up well so it is easy to find what you are looking for. Great prices! Great deals!
Elizabeth W.
Shreveport, LA
The closest Sephora to me is located in a JC Penny's in a local mall. Everytime I go in there I get NO help. Another thing that bothers me when I can't get help but they hover over you like you are going to steal something. I love the actual Sephora though. Even after multiple bad experiences I always go back!!!
nia ..
If you love makeup as much as me, then Sephora is where to go for everything anyone needs for that nice touch. I personally love the Anastasia Beverly Hills' Modern Renaissance eye shadow palette because the colours compliment my face to much. It's a little on the pricier side, but the items are really worth it!
Samantha K.
Beaverton, OR
I stumbled upon the stilla eyeliner at Sephora years ago. It is absolutely my favorite and I've introduced it to all my friends. I like how dark the black liner show and for the most part except the wings I draw it stays on all day. I get teary eyes so it's natural for the ends to smear or disappear but I have found this liner does it less.
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
Sephora's store brand brushes are great! They're sturdy, can handle every day use, and don't cause errant lines or hold onto the wrong color. I like being able to shop in one place for all of my cosmetic and fragrance needs. Their employees are helpful with their new product recommendations. Who doesn't love little sample bottles?!
Vanessa R.
Bloomington , CA
Sephora is the best to go to if you are looking to buy high end makeup products. The pros are that they have a variety of different brands to choose from and you can order items online if they are in stock online, but not in store. My favorite purchase from here has been my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. I find no cons with Sephora and I am always there!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Sephora always has the latest looks for great prices. I was introduced to my first urban decay products in Sephora. They always have great service and are very knowledgeable with each and every product. Don't even get me started on the classes they have to teach you how to apply and achieve those stunning looks.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
How can you not absolutely love Sephora? Its like my own personal heaven. The staff here in Madison, WI are always kind and helpful, and shopping online is a breeze. The ONLY thing I would watch for is making sure you don't double click check out because it will over charge your card!!! But their customer service team can fix it in a snap.
Lear35288 Sarilu C.
When it comes to makeup it's never enough! In Sephora I can find absolutely everything I'm looking for and more ... Their employees are very friendly and willing to clear any doubts, however it would be great to have a discount program for frequent customers, that would motivate me even more to continue buying there !
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?