BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Bianca M.
La Habra, CA
Love free birthday gift with beauty insider. You can test most products and staff is usually very helpful. Usually wait until December to make big purchases with holiday coupon. Have never purchased anything online but there seems to always be gifts.
Hailey K.
Flint
Sephora is a makeup lovers heaven! They've got most brands of the higher quality. Associates always know what their talking about and are very helpful. Especially to the makeup newbie. The only thing negative would be how high the prices are.
Areena Z.
Nashville, TN
Totally a shopping heaven for me and Im sure for all girls out there too. You can get from make up to skin care to fragrance to everything you ever wanted in just one roof. They use points with every purchase which you can redeem for exciting products/ deluxe sample.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I love sephora. It's a one stop shop for all things beauty. I recently went to get carols daughter hair products and they had the whole line in store. They have great discounts as well
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Love Sephora, who doesn't? Sometimes it seems like they either follow me or ignore me if I don't have makeup on. The only times I've had really great service is when I have a full face.
Dianey D.
Gonzales, CA
The vast selection of brands and products is amazing. Great customer service and awesome rewards system. You don't even have to make a purchase to receive your birthday reward. The app makes it easy to shop and they are located just about everywhere.
Ashly E.
Reno, NV
Went to Sephora to get makeup couldn't find a lip color I wanted I asked for help the rep said she would check for the lip products but never came back to give me the results, she was helping someone else I waited but never received help,put my products back and left not a great experience.
Victoria H.
Big Rapids, MI
Sephora is my favorite place to shop for all of my beauty essentials. The employees are always so helpful and always make great recommendations for new products to try. I never leave the store without a new sample, and most of the time I'll end up coming back to purchase it!
Joely E.
Allentown, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION
More Than Meets The Eye Eyeshadow Palette

Absolutely in love with this palllet which includes a variety of color perfect to match my simplistic every day look as well as for a night out with my girls. The texture of the palette is creamy yet doesn't smudge after sweating. I purchased this pallet for a great price of $19. For the price it is definitely a steal!
Paige L.
Johnstown, PA
I absolutely love Sephora. There are so many different beauty products to choose from. Like lipsticks, eye shadows, any eye product. They have skin products, to help nourish your skin.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?