BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Great store to go to for beauty products. Have practically everything and you get points to earn rewards. Although it is difficult to find people to help you out because it is so busy.
Paige L.
Johnstown, PA
I absolutely love Sephora. There are so many different beauty products to choose from. Like lipsticks, eye shadows, any eye product. They have skin products, to help nourish your skin.
Dakota C.
Hanover , PA
I love Sephora it is the best store for anything beauty I could live in here if they left me and the employees are so friendly and helpful and they give out free samples on some products in the store
Corina G.
Ontario, CA
Kat von d full coverage face make up! I love it and would say by far its the best foundation I've ever used. All of her make products are awesome. I have to say i am completely happy and satisfied. Not to mention the brush sets are awesome as well.
Kari G.
Lees Summit, MO
I go to Sephora for so many of my make up needs! I absolutely love how they will hook me up with a sample of something to try so I don't waste money on something I don't like or doesn't match. I don't think I could ever say anything bad about Sephora!
Logann P.
Adkins, TX
Take a moment and sign up for their rewards card and email notifications. I get freebies from them all the time. I love that I can try the products before buying and I don't feel pressured to just browse. The staff are great and the variety is so wide.
Daiane F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Everytime I go to Sephora I can't resist to buy something. There is always an attendent to help me finding what I want. Also I love that they give us a chance to get points everytime we buy.
Samantha L.
Fort Worth, TX
Have bad acne? Ever tried the Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam at Sephora? Well, I highly suggest it. The product has really helped me through my battle with stubborn chin and forehead acne. Give this great product a chance, you won't regret it.
Hailey K.
Flint
Sephora is a makeup lovers heaven! They've got most brands of the higher quality. Associates always know what their talking about and are very helpful. Especially to the makeup newbie. The only thing negative would be how high the prices are.
Caitlyn L.
The main store that I go to for beauty products, fragrances and anything else really. I don't really have any cons with the store itself - certain brands a don't like but I love most and shop here a lot!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?