BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
laura c.
My all time favorte makeup store. I love drug store makeup but I can't stay away. Have been a VIB for 3 years and continue being it every year. The employees are always amazing and kind.
Ashly E.
Reno, NV
Went to Sephora to get makeup couldn't find a lip color I wanted I asked for help the rep said she would check for the lip products but never came back to give me the results, she was helping someone else I waited but never received help,put my products back and left not a great experience.
Jenn M.
Redwood City, CA
The Sephora by my house is a hit or miss depending on the day. I love the amount of products they have and the wide array of selection. The service though is not always great. Sometimes the girl will know a ton and otherwise they won't know anything
Rahndria a.
Omaha, NE
I got a foundation from Sephora at my local mall and it was way high in price but affordable just don't plan on breaking the bank. When I finally got my hands on it the coverage didn't work so well with my skin but I myself doesn't have the best skin.
Jill C.
Albertville , AL
I love this store! It's like Charlie's Chocolate Factory for makeup, skincare, and hair care buffs! I have been impressed with the quality of everything I've ever bought from Sephora!
Joely E.
Allentown, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION
More Than Meets The Eye Eyeshadow Palette

Absolutely in love with this palllet which includes a variety of color perfect to match my simplistic every day look as well as for a night out with my girls. The texture of the palette is creamy yet doesn't smudge after sweating. I purchased this pallet for a great price of $19. For the price it is definitely a steal!
Kaj P.
Love the products at Sephora ! They have a great variety so you can compare brands easily. You are able to try it on before buying! Brands run from really high end to average which is good ! Yes I defiantly recommend using Sephora for makeup needs !
Alyssa N.
Geneva, OH
I LOVE Sephora! It is one of the best Beauty stores, there is sooo many products! It's very convenient because it has many makeup brands and just about anything a girl could want and need, only downfall is expect to want everything in sight and to spend a lot! Highly recommend!!!
미선 고.
I love using the Sephora website to order my makeup. It comes with 3 free samples and if you are a VIB rouge member, you get flash 2 day shipping for free. I feel like that takes away the hassle of just going to the store and finding that your product isn't there. And even when there is a mistake in shipping, Sephora always gives the BEST customer service.
Areena Z.
Nashville, TN
Totally a shopping heaven for me and Im sure for all girls out there too. You can get from make up to skin care to fragrance to everything you ever wanted in just one roof. They use points with every purchase which you can redeem for exciting products/ deluxe sample.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?