BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love Sephora, I love that I can return items if I don't like them which puts me at ease. I also love being able to pick new samples, it's like extra goodies that I get to enjoy and try!
Paris G.
Friday Harbor, WA
I just went to Sephora and I didn't want to leave! That store calls to me anytime I go by it! I always make sure to have money so I can grab somethings because a girl can never have to much makeup!!
Kori H.
Boise, ID
I can't get enough of this store! I love the variety of brands and prices! There is something for everyone and every wallet! Whether you are a newbie to makeup or a pro...Sephora has you covered!
Karen R.
Silver Spring, MD
My most recent trip to Sephora was to buy some specialty hair products for my unruly Curley hair. I was immediately greeted and the worker walked me back to the exact product I needed. I quickly purchased it and went on with my day. I even got a free hairspray with my purchase.
Marlene Z.
Porterville, CA
I think sephora is a good makeup brand with many products to choose from and a variety of products. I think the products at sephora are worth the prices and work great on me. My favorite products are the highlighters and contour kits.
Jessica W.
Orlando, FL
Sephora is my go to store for makeup, they have great rewards, selection, and employees. I shop here very frequently and always recommend it to my friends. This store is so good I can't even think of anything to change or improve for it, i love it.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I love sephora. It's a one stop shop for all things beauty. I recently went to get carols daughter hair products and they had the whole line in store. They have great discounts as well
Lauren M.
Conroe, TX
I love Sephora. I get all my beauty products there. The rewards program is awesome, and they always have some really awesome reward options. And $10 for next day shipping for a year? It's unheard of! Great customer service, too! Always helpful and polite.
Taylor E.
Always helpful. I love how many products can be tested and compared. My skin tone is so hard to match, so it's great to try them. I also love all the free trial size products you can earn or purchase the smaller ones for traveling or for trialing before purchasing a large version of the product! I love that they always seem to be on trend and it's easy to find things!
Alexis H.
Acampo, CA
I love sephora! They have a bunch of different brands and every helpful people! I have got many of my make up foundations and highlighter as well as eyeshadows ! My favorite thing from sephora right now would have to be coverfx the liquid highlighter!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?