- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a very dangerous store in a very good way you will want to get so much from their buts it's so worth it you will find so many different product to try nd that you will love
Sephora products can be well worth it. It can also be a hit and miss thing. They are a bit on the pricey side. So if you are balling on a budget I'm sure you can find dupes that work just as well.
I frequently use the sephora matte liquid lip stain. I love this lip stain because it doesn't dry out my lips like many others do. I also love this because the colors come out so vibrant and lovely. I use this over almost all my other lip products.
I love this store it has all the beauty stuff that i need, but except mac. My favorite product from buying in sephora is origins face mask. Also free sample every time you shop there.
I'm totally in love with Sephora. Their amazing customer suervice makes me feel like I'm at my second home! They're always there to help. Their products are the bomb AND reasonably priced. Thanks, Sephora, for being perfect!!
They have a big range of products and brands that include products for all budget ranges. The variety of skincare, hair care, body care, and makeup they have is large and is great for all your beauty needs.
Sephora is a one stop shop for almost any beauty need. Although Sephora can be hectic at times, the employees are always super helpful and insightful. I love their free reward program. It's easy to rack up points to receive the awesome reward products. There's also a free birthday gift for reward members.
I don't get to stop into sephora too often, but when I do I am in beauty heaven! There are so many brands, so many different price points so its worth a trip for every beauty lover. However, when I go to sephora I love to look for limited edition things. I also love the skin care there, I have purchased many things there.
Sephora is great I love it they have great cosmetics they keep their makeup lines up to date have great employees love shopping there people there are always helpful very affordable for all their products I will shop there until I stop wearing makeup
Many people underestimate sephora brushes because they are the brand of the store and not a high end brand for brushes but these brushes are actually a very high quality. I recommend starting to use some because they compare to many high end brushes.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos