BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Chelsey L.
They have a big range of products and brands that include products for all budget ranges. The variety of skincare, hair care, body care, and makeup they have is large and is great for all your beauty needs.
Megan F.
Austin, TX
Sephora is my go to beauty mecca. This store has everything under the sun and then some. I've been shopping at this store since I was a teenager and have never ever been dissapointed!
daniela s.
Greenville, SC
Excellent shop, is like the women's paradise. I love going and trying new products, both makeup and perfumes or hair products. Always has new products and excellent promotions. I recommend it 100%
LaToya H.
Ridgeway, SC
Always have some great products and staff are always willing to help. Wanted to try a product but was not sure how it would look on me. One of the staff members not only help me find the best fit but also tried the product in me before I brought it
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
I love Sephora, they always have the perfect product and have high quality makeup. It is super expensive which is why I deducted a star. Even the small samples at the checkout can break the bank.
Amanda S.
Reputable makeup store. I always feel safe purchasing high end brands from Sephora. Good rewards program and their free birthday gift is always a nice perk. Will rarely run sales or coupons though, so I tend to shop around at other stores for better deals.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sephora products can be well worth it. It can also be a hit and miss thing. They are a bit on the pricey side. So if you are balling on a budget I'm sure you can find dupes that work just as well.
Melissa M.
The people in Sephora are very helpful and try to make you buy it and it is expensive but sometimes it is worth buying them. The Mascara called better then makes your eye lashes better. It sometimes it gets clumped up and yes i will go shopping again.
g H.
I love this store it has all the beauty stuff that i need, but except mac. My favorite product from buying in sephora is origins face mask. Also free sample every time you shop there.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love Sephora, I love that I can return items if I don't like them which puts me at ease. I also love being able to pick new samples, it's like extra goodies that I get to enjoy and try!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?