BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Tamatha C.
Menifee, CA
I love walking into Sephora, and just being able to see all of my favorite makeup brands. Especially Kat Von D Beauty! I have never had a bad tine while shopping at Sephora, the workers are very helpful. I will always shop at Sephora, sometimes I go just to look. I also love the fact that they do give out samples.
Taylor B.
First of all, everytime I walk into Sephora it's like heaven. There are tons of beautiful display of makeup and products and I just want everything! I recently purchased the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation and it is BY FAR the best full coverage foundation ever! It covers my blemishes so well!! Very impressed:)
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
This is my preferred beauty store. Most of the time when I go into the store I'm not greeted or ask if I need help. There's been a few occasions when the people working there don't know how to match my skin color unless they're black also. Other than that The service is really great in regards to friendliness, checking out and the knowledge of the products.
Terica A.
Sephora is one of my favorite stores. It's so easy to spend too much money. I love that you can try things In the store and walk home with samples. They also have a very generous return policy. They are always recruiting new brands and items, which keeps things fresh!
Kayla G.
Austin, TX
Sephora is my one stop shop for all of my beauty needs! I usually go in store to consult with the amazing staff there when I am trying a new product, but then it is so easy to make purchases on line once I know what I love. I also love all of the benefits that you receive by being a rewards member. I mean who doesn't love free stuff?!
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I always go to Sephora for all of my makeup. They have a lot to choose from and I love the Sephora collection lip stains. All of the staff is nice and I like how they will help you if you need help, or even want to test out a makeup product. Some of the makeup can be pricey, but you can find a lot on sale or for a good price.
Nicole M.
Sephora is my top 2 places to shop for beauty products. I wish they had a bit more variety of products like more haircare. The employees there are always very helpful and the quality is amazing as well. I love their reward system and the fact that you can always get free samples when you go.
Tomara T.
Nashport, OH
I've recently purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz in the shade Caramel and I love it so much it is so easy to use and so helpful and it doesn't irritate my skin under my eyebrows and makes me eyebrows look bigger bolder which I really like. The quality is great especially for the price and I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Rachel J.
El Paso, TX
Sephora has a great selection of beauty products and the staff is always super helpful which I love. They always offer a large range of items at different prices to fit your own personal budget. Sometimes I get nervous about going inside because I think my make up isn't up to par, but they always make me feel like a million bucks.
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
love Sephora. so many great brands and love the sale section on-line. I also love their holiday sets. the sephora play subscription is ok. I subscribed for 6-7 months and canceled though bc I like cheaper subscriptions through other retailers. the sephora one did introduce me to brands I may not have tried otherwise though.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?