BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jessica W.
Orlando, FL
Sephora is my go to store for makeup, they have great rewards, selection, and employees. I shop here very frequently and always recommend it to my friends. This store is so good I can't even think of anything to change or improve for it, i love it.
Alie F.
Sarasota, FL
Sephora really offers a great selection of beauty products. What I love the most about them is their Beauty Insider program where you accumulate points towards free brand name products. Also, you can find sale deals on high end make-up at almost half off the retail value! And when you place an order online you get 3 samples of your choice. Unbeatable!
Kaj P.
Love the products at Sephora ! They have a great variety so you can compare brands easily. You are able to try it on before buying! Brands run from really high end to average which is good ! Yes I defiantly recommend using Sephora for makeup needs !
Zarah T.
Stanford, CA
I have the Sephora extreme mascara. It works well and the wand picks up just the right amount of product. That being said, I wish the wand had a different shape. It gives volume but can sometimes clump. It would be better if it would give more length!
This is a great store and is often a part of malls and other shopping centers. They also have products to test out and their service is really fast and comfortable. My favorite purchase included their face masks. My skin was glowing after using them!
Carrie C.
Los Angeles
Obsessed with this place. Been a VIB Rouge member for a few years and I love the free products I get with points. I prefer to do my shopping online because they have a better selection
Katie M.
Buda, TX
Very helpful staff when I had questions about texture and color of eye brow fillers. They were out of the shade she recommended for me and told me to try at Ulta. I found it odd, but I will still shop there and hope they have what I need next time!
Yesenia G.
San Pedro, CA
I love sephora!!!!
I go all the time!!!
I love that they have friendly customer service and always answer my questions when I go one of the employees helped me pick out between a smash box eyeshadow and makeup forever I was debating on I left pleased.
Victoria R.
Knoxville, TN
I love sephora, beautiful stores with a vast variety of all things beauty products. Always have everything I need and I love there are testers to swatch and feel texture of the items.
Natalie C.
Sephora has great products and brands that I like, and the website makes for easy shipping since I don't live near a store. The only downside is that you have to spend $50 for free shipping, although the price of their regular shipping isn't too bad.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?