BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Hannah W.
Pullman, WA
Probably my favorite store in the world, everyone working there is so helpful and actually care about what you get. They don't just recommend you bad products to get you to buy stuff.
Shataja L.
Hartford, CT
Sephora has a wide range of items that are used. I'm not gonna be the one to talk about it but I'm still up there buying everything that I could have gotten My hands on. It is wonderful and weird on how the items are placed but I can always find it.
Rachel R.
Webster, MA
Sephora is great, although a bit overwhelming if you aren't sure what you're looking for. Thankfully there are lots of knowledgeable salespeople. Favorite thing is the rose bud salve.
Madison H.
Gastonia, NC
I love sephora personally! Highly recommend this company! I'd say I shop here every time in need more makeup! My go to cosmetic store! No room for improvements great services and products at a great price!
Emily V.
Fresno, CA
Don't get me wrong sephora has a great collection of make up. In my opinion their customer service is what really lacks from their store. It's brings down the vibe in the store when you feel like they don't want you in there or don't want to help you.
Jessica S.
I always love a trip to sephora. It's nice that they have different brands from ulta. The displays are always so nice and I love all the kits and travel products they keep at the register.
Amy Z.
I love going to Sephora. They have amazing products and they give out samples so that you can try products without paying tons of money for something you might not know the quality and effectiveness of. I love shopping online just as much as I like going to the store itself.
Selena S.
Winchester , KY
I love sephora and all of their samples, you can try the product before you even buy, the quality of everything is great and my favorite purchase would have to be the NARS foundation!! I recommend sephora to everyone!
maile a.
Beverly Hills, CA
the sephora concealer is amazing. covers blemishes, eyebags, scratches... it blends so easily! they have so many different colors to choose from. comes on so nice and is easy to apply. highly suggest this product. and i will buy this product again.
Amanda O.
Fayetteville, NC
I love Sephora. They have wonderful benefits for their VIB/VIBROUGE members and so much more! I shop here quite frequently and would recommend it over ULTA, personally. The selection is wonderful and the Sephora brand items are amazing quality.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?