BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Briana L.
I love Sephora. It's hands down my favorite place to buy beauty products. The employees are always so friendly and helpful. I also love their mobile app and Sephora Play subscription box!
Victoria K.
San Francisco, CA
Love Sephora - it has pretty much everything you could want, at almost any price point. They make it really easy to shop online as well, and I love earning points to get free samples. I also love the emails I get from them with product updates - super easy to know what to get next!
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
Always have a good selection of different makeup! Sometimes it's hard to find things but the employees are always extremely helpful especially when it comes to things like matching foundation or new looks!
Jenny I.
Lafayette, IN
i think that sephora is great! i love that we are able to return some of the products that we may not be satisfied with. Also, i enjoy being able to try out the samples that they have. it makes it easier, instead of going out and purchasing the whole item.
Franchesca C.
Kent, WA
I love Sephora. They have everything I need and ordering online I have never had a problem. They package their products with care to ensure that you receive your order in mint condition. Doesn't get better than that. Now all they need is a credit card lol.
Diona H.
Washington, DC
I love Sephora. I always get the best customer service from people willing to help me apply makeup and show me new tips and tricks. The store can be a bit expensive but I like to go where I'm treated well.
Nis S.
I needed a good and medium coverage foundation and at sephora they have so many to choose from! It was very nice and easy and the ladies there are very helpful so it made my experience better! Would definitely come here again! It's my go to place to shop!
Corinne W.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Sephora has the best of the best when it comes to makeup. They have a product and a price range for everyone, and they offer a lot of different cruelty free brands. This is always my go-to makeup provider!
Dallas F.
Shelbyville, TN
The staff at Sephora are quick to greet me every time I enter the store. They're always excited about their job and introducing me to new products. I always leave happy with my purchases.
Shanti W.
I am currently VIB rouge at Sephora because I cannot seem to stay away from that store! They have a range of affordable as well as high end products. I but my skincare, makeup and hair care products from here. The staff of knowledgeable and generous with samples.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?