- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It have everything you could possibly need. I would honestly live there. It can be a little pricey, buy its worth it. I always go there for tooface makeup mainly. You can't just say no to what they have it such a great store. Every women should shop here
Best place to buy makeup, skin care or any beauty product. Their points system is great and saves money and gets you free products. The employees are usually very nice and even though it is higher end makeup it's an amazing store that carries great brands.
I recently bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighting pallet. Sephora is my go to makeup store where I buy all of my desired makeup items. Their products are always very good quality and they offer good samples online and rewards. I would recommend.
Sephora is a little pricey for my liking..I do understand make up can get costly but for some of the products like there palettes are bomb..I love their make up..they need to offer coupons tho
I absolutely love Sephora. I can't pass one without going in! I shop here all the time. I love that it includes high-end brands that Ulta does not. I will probably continue shopping at Sephora forever!
Sephora is my favorite beauty store, they have tons of brands to choose from and I go there for all my beauty stuff. I love their return policy and I find myself going there very often.
i love all of the setups of sephora, its always very neat and clean. associates are usually pretty helpful. they give great samples and that really helps me because before i spend alot i like to know i am going to have before i spend so much money on it.
I recently bought some glamorous double-ended brushes here that I can use while traveling. It was 5 brushes double-ended so 10 brushes total. Amazing quality and affordable- $70- for what I got. They blend very well and I love using them when I travel.
Sephora...where do I even begin? This makeup store is FILLED with awesome goodies!! The makeup there is such high-quality products coming from top-of-the-line makeup brands, such as Tarte, Too Faced, Kat Von D, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and so much more!
They have a lot o variety and very good products. Everything is very well organized and very easy to find they have good affordable things and also expensive but they absolutely worth it
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos