BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
Always have a good selection of different makeup! Sometimes it's hard to find things but the employees are always extremely helpful especially when it comes to things like matching foundation or new looks!
Nicole G.
I love shopping at Sephora! It's a makeup lover's dream. They carry a vast variety of products in a variety of price points and give customers the opportunity to earn rewards through loyalty points given based on how much you spend.
Toni J.
My favorite place to buy my makeup. I can not only go in store but they have s mobile app I use most of the time. Has a good reward program where you get points for every purchase and has products exclusive for rogue members before anyone else which I enjoy.
Corinne W.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Sephora has the best of the best when it comes to makeup. They have a product and a price range for everyone, and they offer a lot of different cruelty free brands. This is always my go-to makeup provider!
Kaitlyn P.
Brown City, MI
I adore the Sephora store! They offer so many different brands of beauty products and they all work fantastic! Although Sephora can be a little expensive, it's definitely worth it. I'd recommend all my makeup-using friends to check out their store or online store!
Aby G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it
heather c.
I love Sephora. Ordering online is super easy. Has ebates and free code and I get free shipping. Great return policy as well. I do wish they had a better point system and did gwp like ulta.
Renee D.
Draper, UT
LOVE sephora. They have everything you could possibly want at a variety of price points. The Sephora brand is also very good and a definite contender against more expensive makeup brands. Definitely worth a try. Their employees are also extremely helpful!
Faith K.
Edmond, OK
Sephora is like my second home. I love sephora so much. It has all high end makeup so obviously things are a bit pricy, but all my favorite purchases are from there. Going to Sephor exites me, and I love it. I would totally reccommend shopping at Sephora.
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
Absolutely love this store!!! I want to buy everything but my husband won't let me! Salespeople are helpful but not pushy. Everything is beautiful and I love the emphasis on quality! I always go back!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?