- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Obsessed with the jack black lip balm. If your half crocodile like me it's a game changer!! I have super dry lips and sometimes so dry my lips crack. Found this 8 months ago and I have soft supple lips like when I was a kid. If you get anything get this!!
I love Sephore but Ulta is more of my go to. It's cheaper, and the products are equally as great. They offer a lot more free items with purchases and things are always on clearance. Better than sephora.
I absolutely love Sephora! I wish I could have a Sephora in my house. Most things are worth the price that you pay because they last and are good quality. I recommend all my friends to shop here!
Sephora is amazing. I truly enjoy the different products Sephora has to offer. I especially think that the Customer Service Agents are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They are always friendly and quick to assist with makeup tips and makeup trials.
My go to place for makeup! From high end favorites to the in house Sephora brand makeup everything is so great! And in store free 3 day shipping has saved me more times than I can count!
I love being able to try something new without having to worry about spending too much. Knowing I can return something I've tried if I don't love it makes me confident about my purchases
I was very excited when a Sephora store finally came to my area, but I was sad it took so long. Sephora stores are far and in between where I live, but ours has a nice layout and has a lot of coupons and freebies.
Sephora is a great place to find all your beauty needs, it has a lot of different and unique brands all in the same place, my favorite purchase from Sephora was my Kat Von D liquid liner. Sephora is fairly expensive but the products are usually worth it.
I really enjoy shopping in Sephora because they offer brands that Ulta doesn't carry like Make Up Forever, because it is one of their house brands. I love the products and I typically feel welcome when I shop here. But sometimes I feel like I am being nagged.
I love the shepora products and I have tried many! The staff in all 7 stores I've ever been too were extremely helpful and nice. Sephora is my first option to go to when makeup is needed!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos