- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora's lipsticks are nice. The shade I tried gave me a sheer wash of color, but it didn't last very long on my lips. It was an alright purchase, but I find myself reaching for other products instead. Sephora itself is a great place to shop, but some of their own line products are hit or miss. I love their lip creams however!
I bought the Becca Highlighter at Sephora and I fell in love with it. I don't go to Sephora often, but when I do I always have the best customer service. I went to one of the employees and asked for help finding a quality highlighter that matches my skin tone, and she assisted me in finding the Becca one. I love it!
Lol excuse the fingerprints but this was soooo hyped up and i am very close to hating it! If i am wearing anything close to shimmery the pigment seeps through the liner and if im wearing nothing at all it smears every where this was so not worth it
I buy the majority of my makeup from Sephora. They carry so, so many lines of make up, skin care, hair care, and perfumes and all of their employees are so incredibly helpful. Not to mention, when you have an event to attend, you can get your makeup done for free with the purchase of a $50 store gift card or product.
I am not sure how anyone could rate this store with less then 5 stars?! They carry every luxury brand, offer free samples, and allow you to return used products for a full refund. The sephora line itself offers more affordable options that are knock out items. The staff is friendly and helpful and always willing to help. One stop shop!
Sephora is my favorite place to get all my beauty products. They have exclusive lines and gifts that you can't get anywhere else. I love their VIB programs because you actually get rewarded just for shipping with Sephora. The gifts are quite substantial and you can redeem them for awesome prizes the more you accumulate.
I always do all of my makeup shopping at sephora because it's very convenient but there is a few things I dislike. The testers are disgusting and the workers are pointless. They do t know anything and they just wonder around like a lost dog and they insist on helping you but it's like they don't know anything about the products they are trying to sell.
I love going here to discover and amazing quality products from skin care to make up. The prices are high but for the quality its is definitely worth it. I shop here as much as I can financially afford. LOL The customer service is excellent compared to most stores. I would definitely shop here over and over again.
I absolutely LOVE Sephora. I love that their points program never expires and I love the gifts they give you around your birthday! They constantly have new products and an amazing staff to show you how to use them! I know that if I am unsure of anything, I can ask anyone on the floor and they will set me straight!
I love sephora so much! They carry most of the brands I use, with the exception of my favorite online only brands. I recently purchased my foundation concealer and setting spray and my shopping experience was flawless! The employees we extremely kind and helpful when I was trying to figure out a new brand to use!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos