BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
I feel like it's a hit or miss when I go to shop here. They are sometimes know their product or not. Sometimes they want to help you or not. Just depends on the individual. But they are help when you know what you want and they don't have to go the extra mile.
Jacqueline G.
Sephora is like you're a kid again in the candy shop. Except all the goodies in Sephora make you more beautiful! Sephora can be Expensive but for the quality of product it's definitely worth it plus there are cheaper products if you shop the Sephora Brand!
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I honestly think I can live here like I will literally know exactly what's in the store but I will go and I will spend more than two hours just walking around and looking at everything and touching everything and just trying on everything because it is the place to be
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
Always have a good selection of different makeup! Sometimes it's hard to find things but the employees are always extremely helpful especially when it comes to things like matching foundation or new looks!
Kaylan M.
Guilford, CT
Great prices lipliners in the most natural lip color shade. Is the best liner if you want to make your natural lips look larger. It is the closest to my natural lip color. They have a wide range color as well so you can do anything from red to berry to mauve.
Shanti W.
I am currently VIB rouge at Sephora because I cannot seem to stay away from that store! They have a range of affordable as well as high end products. I but my skincare, makeup and hair care products from here. The staff of knowledgeable and generous with samples.
Kristine D.
Los angeles, CA
Best customer service in the makeup industry! Employees are always willing to lend a hand and they will always find someone to help you. There products can be expensive but most are worth the splurge!
Andrea U.
Beaverton, OR
I recently bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighting pallet. Sephora is my go to makeup store where I buy all of my desired makeup items. Their products are always very good quality and they offer good samples online and rewards. I would recommend.
Brianna P.
The employees are super helpful and I love that you can get samples without buying something and it not working out. I like their point system and birthday gift too. I would recommend buying makeup from here. Their shipping if you order online is usually super fast.
Melissa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Can I just say that I love Sephora? I absolutely love this beauty store. After watching several YouTube videos of makeup gurus do their makeup and all would mention Sephora as their go-to makeup store, I knew I had to see what all the buzz was about. Going to the store for the first time and a makeup novice, I definitely felt intimated, but the store associates were so kind and welcoming. I was surprised at how knowledgeable they were of their products and the various makeup brands they offered. I purchased a few products to start my makeup kit and have been hooked since! I also enrolled in their Beauty Insiders program which has special perks like a birthday gift, awards based on points you accumulate, beauty insider discounts and more. Give Sephora a shot, you're likely to love it as much as I do!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?