BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
Sephora pretty much has every thing you want if it from a higher end brand (no drug store brands here). when you sign up for the beauty insider you get a free gift on your birthday and first chance on sales and new products. they also have great value sets.
Marisa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is my go-to store to purchase make-up! I love going there alot because they literally have everything from Urban Decay to Too Faced Cosmetics! They are on the pricy side but the make-up they sell is top notch! I will definitely be visiting again!!
Stephanie H.
I love everything about sephora! The store itself is gorgeous and I love how you can see the products before buying. The website is super easy to navigate and it always having specials!
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I love shopping at Sephora. Their staff is super knowledgeable and friendly and have always helped me find exactly what I need. I love that they carry a wide variety of products at a wide range of prices.
Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
I choose this store over any other store to get my makeup and skin care. They have almost everything I use. So many new and different brands. Love the perks that you get with being a beauty insider. Workers are usually helpful.
Dawa D.
Portland , OR
Sephora is great! I love it so much and it is just wonderful if you are unsure about a product. Their return policy is great because they let you return products even if you've used it. They are reliable and great.
Valerie P.
El Monte
My favorite sephora products are urban decay and Kay von D! The whole urban decay collection is amazing! Their eye shadows are my favorite, Kat von D lip sticks are my all time favorite too! I could never go into sephora and not buy any of these products
heather c.
I love Sephora. Ordering online is super easy. Has ebates and free code and I get free shipping. Great return policy as well. I do wish they had a better point system and did gwp like ulta.
A S.
Sun City, AZ
Love shopping at Sephora! Make sure to always check their sale section on the Sephora app, they usually have great finds there at a discounted price. Also check their mobile offers for some cool freebies!! Use eBates to save some $$$ and thank me later ;)
Dallas F.
Shelbyville, TN
The staff at Sephora are quick to greet me every time I enter the store. They're always excited about their job and introducing me to new products. I always leave happy with my purchases.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?