BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Andrea U.
Beaverton, OR
I recently bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighting pallet. Sephora is my go to makeup store where I buy all of my desired makeup items. Their products are always very good quality and they offer good samples online and rewards. I would recommend.
Lacey B.
McKinney, TX
Sephora is a great place to shop for your beautiy needs. I personally wait for their 2 sales per year, in the spring and fall and save 15-20% because of my VIB Rouge Status. I also like their point system. For every dollar you spend you get a point for reward products.
Gabriela D.
Love this store. You find everything you need there. Everything is great quality. I like that there always ppl to help you choose what's right for you. I definitely recommend this place to shop if u need anything
victoria m.
I always love going into sephora. I especially love that you can ask for a sample of pretty much anything in the store so you can try it before you take the plunge to buy the full size .
Jamie Lee P.
South Boston, MA
I love this store! The best part is that you are allowed to get 3 free samples from each department to try a product before you buy it! Also, if you buy the false lashes the application is free 😀
Meghan B.
Wichita , KS
Before moving to Wichita, the closest Sephora was an hour away. It was always worth the trip. The girls that worked at the store I always visited were always very helpful and showed me products that might work for me!
Dianne B.
Avon, OH
Quai. I love all their products!!! Hair products smell amazing! I've been using the wave texture spray. Omg what a great product the body and waves that come out are incredibly beautiful and with all my experiences with the beauty industry this is A1!!!
Sephora has great products, you might spend quite a bit but what you spend is worth it, i have alot of their makeup brushes because their great quality and work very good, me myself i buy expensive makeup products because i feel cheap dosnt do the job.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
I love being able to shop at Sephora for my beauty products. Keep in mind they sell mostly high end products and no drugstore brands. I love being able to get my beauty blenders and face masks.
malinda e.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Always high quality products, great customer service both in store and online. Easy to find what you're looking for with great color and style choices. Price points can be a bit high, but overall worth the price of their products. I love shopping here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?