BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Soranny M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Sephota was everything you need to make your self look more beautiful. Its a bit expensive but great products. The quality is amazing, and good for your skin. I dont shop here as often but I do go get a few stuff here and there. Yes I will shop here again.
Lucky C.
Corona, NY
I love going to sephora always. They have a vast selection of make up, hair products, make up accessories and skin care routines. I purchased mens shave sets from sephora, The brand called proraso is one of the best products out there and is made in italy.
Caty C.
Blue Ridge, GA
Fantastic deals! Has amazing products. Doesn't let you down. I bought a Holliday pallets and it comes with 2 eyebrow powders, a blush, 2 highlighters, and 4 eyeshadows. I also have a Sun bleached Filter Palette that is great but I don't reach for as much.
Suzie D.
My go to place for makeup! From high end favorites to the in house Sephora brand makeup everything is so great! And in store free 3 day shipping has saved me more times than I can count!
Chloe W.
Pueblo, CO
I have had both good and bad experiences with Sephora. So for me its either hit or miss. The pros for me is the wide variety of products they have in store. Another pro for me is the employee's are usually always very helpful. Some of the cons are the employee's can get a little snappy with the customers at times and the service isn't the best.
Maria G.
Bakersfield, CA
Obsessed with the jack black lip balm. If your half crocodile like me it's a game changer!! I have super dry lips and sometimes so dry my lips crack. Found this 8 months ago and I have soft supple lips like when I was a kid. If you get anything get this!!
Nakiya T.
Norfolk, VA
Returning an item that i didn't like is super easy especially since prices are so high. I love the options but the girls there are usually terrible where i live. I would shop here again.
Alyssa M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I enjoy most of their products but dislike going into the store. The store by my house is filled with rude stuck up women who look down on you if you don't want to spend a million dollars in there.
Lindsay T.
Toronto, OH
I absolutely love this stuff. Smear it on a blemish before bed, wake up and it's basically gone! I have and will continue to repurchase this product again and again! Well worth the money!
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I honestly think I can live here like I will literally know exactly what's in the store but I will go and I will spend more than two hours just walking around and looking at everything and touching everything and just trying on everything because it is the place to be
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?