BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Dallas F.
Shelbyville, TN
The staff at Sephora are quick to greet me every time I enter the store. They're always excited about their job and introducing me to new products. I always leave happy with my purchases.
Leigh G.
What girl/ boy doesn't love going in to sephora! The stores are like a wonderland for MUA's and new comes. Mind you if you go in you many leave out broke because everything is so tempting in there!
Myrna P.
I can spend hours at this store. My husband hates it, lol. I love the perks of the VIB's and I definitely buy something from here 1-2 times a month. They have make, skin care and perfume.
Courtney F.
Leawood, KS
I love going to Sephora - the store and sometimes just the website for reviews on products that I am considering. I really like that you can go in and get samples of anything to try as that is very helpful in deciding whether to go through with purchasing!
Faith K.
Edmond, OK
Sephora is like my second home. I love sephora so much. It has all high end makeup so obviously things are a bit pricy, but all my favorite purchases are from there. Going to Sephor exites me, and I love it. I would totally reccommend shopping at Sephora.
Lindsay T.
Toronto, OH
I absolutely love this stuff. Smear it on a blemish before bed, wake up and it's basically gone! I have and will continue to repurchase this product again and again! Well worth the money!
Toni J.
My favorite place to buy my makeup. I can not only go in store but they have s mobile app I use most of the time. Has a good reward program where you get points for every purchase and has products exclusive for rogue members before anyone else which I enjoy.
Melissa N.
SANDY, UT
I don't know how you can be a girl and not love this store. Everything is there for you to try before you buy and the employees are knowledgeable about the products and always so helpful.
Kaitlyn P.
Brown City, MI
I adore the Sephora store! They offer so many different brands of beauty products and they all work fantastic! Although Sephora can be a little expensive, it's definitely worth it. I'd recommend all my makeup-using friends to check out their store or online store!
Megan D.
Texarkana, AR
Sephora is my one stop shop for my high end beauty products. Whenever I want to find something new to add to my beauty collection, Sephora is it. Skin care and makeup and perfumes, oh my!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?