- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Hands down my favorite product from Sephora is the African Red Tea Foaming cleanser by Ole Hendrickson. So foamy, soft, cleans without making my skin feel tight or harsh. Had a wonderful light scent to it. And I can make the large bottle last almost 6 months! Worth every penny!
Great prices lipliners in the most natural lip color shade. Is the best liner if you want to make your natural lips look larger. It is the closest to my natural lip color. They have a wide range color as well so you can do anything from red to berry to mauve.
I love shopping at Sephora! It's a makeup lover's dream. They carry a vast variety of products in a variety of price points and give customers the opportunity to earn rewards through loyalty points given based on how much you spend.
I honestly think I can live here like I will literally know exactly what's in the store but I will go and I will spend more than two hours just walking around and looking at everything and touching everything and just trying on everything because it is the place to be
I love Sephora. Love the variety of products & brands available. Love their own brand, as well. Their rewards program is nice. Ease of shopping online or in person is great. Only downside is how much damn money I spend there!
I highly recommend shopping at Sephora. They have a wide variety of brands and products. Their rewards program is to die for. You are allowed samples of basically everything in the store, and the workers are very helpful.
They are extremely helpful and almost always come and ask if you need any help. i've gotten a make over done there and it was amazing. i absolutely love this store and can't get enough.
I've never had a problem with Sephora. Online ships fast and reliably, they have a great rewards program, and are super helpful when needing help picking out a new product. I do shop here a lot and I will always choose to shop at Sephora. I recommend it :)
In Sephora I find a lot of the makeup that I am looking for. But, ladies that work their are not always friendly or helpful, but as of the quality it is very good makeup always the latest makeup
I love the too faced born this way foundation. I find it super light on my skin and because I have super dry skin I use the Too Faced hangover primer. This is such a hydrating primer and it does keep on my foundation for the day. The good thing about this foundation and primer is it affordable and lasts you awhile.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos