BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Love! I love the samples you can get, I love how you can actually try the products, I love the variety of brands and most of all I love doing the shopping online! Best sale section is online!
Sabrina F.
Glenview, IL
This is my go to for
Makeup . Although the sales associates are sometimes aloof when you enter the store , you can usually flag someone down and they are very knowledable about products . They can make you samples if you would like to try a certain product.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Sephora has everything you could be looking for in your beauty care needs. They sell high quality products at an affordable price. They have a wide array of shades and colors to meet any skin tone need. This will always be one of my favorite cosmetic brands.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
The girls in the store often come in with bare faces and do their makeup at work. This makes me feel so much better because they are testing the products constantly and seeing what works best for them. All of the girls are always incredibly helpful if you ask.
Melissa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Can I just say that I love Sephora? I absolutely love this beauty store. After watching several YouTube videos of makeup gurus do their makeup and all would mention Sephora as their go-to makeup store, I knew I had to see what all the buzz was about. Going to the store for the first time and a makeup novice, I definitely felt intimated, but the store associates were so kind and welcoming. I was surprised at how knowledgeable they were of their products and the various makeup brands they offered. I purchased a few products to start my makeup kit and have been hooked since! I also enrolled in their Beauty Insiders program which has special perks like a birthday gift, awards based on points you accumulate, beauty insider discounts and more. Give Sephora a shot, you're likely to love it as much as I do!
halla r.
Braxton, MS
Sephora is not only a very organized place but it has alot of variety. I love going to sephora to just look at products and a big plus is you get to sample most of everything they have!
Emma N.
Omaha, NE
Best place to buy makeup, skin care or any beauty product. Their points system is great and saves money and gets you free products. The employees are usually very nice and even though it is higher end makeup it's an amazing store that carries great brands.
Claudia R.
Mesquite, TX
Love that you can read about reviews of products before you buy. Love that you can gain points. I am a VIB member. Love that you can get hard to find items shipped to you. Also love that you can see the product on other people before you decide to buy.
Alexa S.
Miami Beach, FL
I recently bought some glamorous double-ended brushes here that I can use while traveling. It was 5 brushes double-ended so 10 brushes total. Amazing quality and affordable- $70- for what I got. They blend very well and I love using them when I travel.
Courtney F.
Leawood, KS
I love going to Sephora - the store and sometimes just the website for reviews on products that I am considering. I really like that you can go in and get samples of anything to try as that is very helpful in deciding whether to go through with purchasing!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?