- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I adore this store. Great quality products and what's not fun about trying on make-up?!! The bonus would have to be the knowledgeable staff who is very willing to help you with making the right shade selection. It may be a little $$$ but you get what you pay for!
This is hands down the best place to purchase cosmetics and to discover new beauty products. They sometimes offer classes and have a points rewards system for their VIP members.
Sephora is a safe haven for all make up indulgers. It has amazing brands like Dior , Kat Von D , and even their own make up brand which is really good . I go there all the time to buy my make up and the workers are nice and helpful . Love their uniforms as well.
Love getting my forever hd stick! Hands down one of the best foundations out there! Every time I go into to Sephora I tell myself I only need one thing but I walk out with almost everything
I love sephora! I like going to one place where I can find tons of great different brands and always great deals! Always feel free to ask for samples that's what awesome about it. You can try before you buy. I can't forget about the free birthday gift every year
I really do love Sephora. They have plenty of great beauty products. I sometimes wish that they had more products at my local Sephora. From my experience I have always had a great experience and will shop at this store.
This is a cosmetic wonderland, especially if you're lucky enough to have a free standing store nearby. The closest one to me is in a JCPenny's and it is still fantastic. So many brands to choose from and not all are outrageously expensive. I would rather shop here than in any department store.
Sephora carries a wide range of colognes and I am able to find exactly what I am looking for, and at the best price anywhere; very affordable and I highly recommend it to everyone out there! Check it out sometime when visiting any US or European shopping mall.
Sephora is great. From the makeup options to the workers everything is great. I normally go to ultra just because it's a little bigger and more options but sephora has some brands that ultra doesn't carry and if you're into all around high end makeup then you'll love sephora too.
Sephora is my favorite place to shop for makeup! They have a great variety and also give great samples. I am a member of their VIB rouge program so also get free two day shipping. Can't beat it!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos