BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Xiyan W.
San Francisco, CA
I usually buy from Sephora.com. I get samples and more reward choices as well as other offers. When I happen to walk in Sephora, I just swatch some products mainly. I don't usually ask for employees' help there after watching videos from previous Sephora employees so I enjoy shopping online more.
Kelsey W.
El Dorado, AR
I love buying from Sephora. Their Friends and Family sales are the best time to pick up great gifts for friends, family or yourself. You finally get to save on high-end makeup and personal care products! I love being able to go in stores and try stuff before I buy as well!
Maranda C.
I have used a primer by smashbox and it made my acne disappear !! Not literally but I swear I thought it was truly gone , there was no way you could tell I even had acne after applying their foundation over it !!
Lauren W.
Van Buren, AR
I recently tried a brow filler from sephora and absolutely loved it. It filled my brows but didn't over-do it like most products do. The color was very natural looking and matched beautifully. I was very impressed.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
I really enjoyed using this product. It definitely does exactly what you would hope that it would do! I would recommend this to friends and I will definitely be buying this wonderful product again! I just bought all kinds of nifty things from Sephora and also got my free Birthday gifts!
ashley t.
Staten Island, NY
i love any and everything about sephora. you can find cheaper or luxury items in one place. Sephora holds products of better quality in my opinion if your willing to spend that extra buck.
Molly M.
I love Sephora for purchasing high end makeup. I love how they give you the option of samples and you can get a sample of pretty much anything. I also love the points reward system. They employees are very nice and knowledgeable and I appreciate that very much.
Destiny S.
Albertville, AL
Love this store. The only down side I have are the workers always standing over you, pressuring you into buying things. Besides that, they have a huge selection of makeup. Different brands, and they sell KAT VON D!
Heather C.
Dudley, MA
If I died and went to heaven, this store is what it would look like for me. It's like an amusement park for makeup lovers. Prices can be high but that's cause it's high end and high quality. I love that you can sample every thing before you commit to buying it.
Deja T.
Denver, CO
You need to go ! This place is absolutely amazing !!! You will almost find everything you need for your beauty needs it's a makeup super store and I love they will match u to the perfect foundation for you !!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?