BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Karen H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I live this place more than I can really admit. It lifts my mood, truly! It feels like a Home Depot for the face/body. Like, with the right products, any project self makeover is possible!
Doreen Lee J.
Orange, CA
Sephora is my drug! Their staff is so well trained and willing to help, their membership rewards are so desirable, I find myself going there specifically to gain points. I love the classes they offer, their helpful YouTube channel and their beauty studio have helped me look like a pro when I'm doing makeup! I don't know where I'd be without this store!
Kaitlyn W.
Grand Ledge, MI
I have used sephora's pressed face powder everyday for my go to face powder and love it so so so much! It feels so nice on my skin and doesn't break me out like a lot of other products do.
joan s.
Weare, NH
I love sephora! I use the Manchester, NH location almost overtime and they are always friendly, helpful and very personable. They can make great recommendations and offer great service. Last time i was there they were out of a specific product i was looking for and they offered to have it shipped to my house when it became available! great store and great employees.
Alexis T.
This particular store is amazing in its own right. Although the products are expensive, I highly recommend this store. I went to a store location and the employees there were very helpful.
Anna H.
Columbia, SC
I love shopping at Sephora due to the kindness of the staff and the knowledge they carry. I also appreciate how there is a large selection of beauty brands, and I never feel "pushed" towards a specific brand. I believe the sales associates are unbiased and give honest feedback about the quality of specific products.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
If you even remotely enjoy beauty products or fragrances, walking in this store is your equivalent of Christmas morning. This store has tons of variety in products sold and at multiple price points.
Kimberly S.
Sephora is the happiest place on earth. I go every couple of months and when I need s pick me up. I love that they have so many different brands n price ranges. And I love getting samples so o know if I like something before I buy it.
Brooke S.
Jersey City, NJ
Sephora is like a candy store for women who love makeup! I could seriously spend hours in there. Love that they give you a free gift for your birthday and the employees are super generous with samples! It's great that I get to really test products out before committing.
Krystal B.
Renton, WA
Sephora has so many amazing products that are not available at Ulta. I like how I can swatch and test out the testers available to see if I actually like the products. Because often times I see products on models and I think "wow that's really pretty!", but when I test them on my skin they can look completely different!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?