BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Victoria M.
Love love love Sephora! There are so many options to choose from when it comes to products. The associates are super helpful when it comes to finding the product you're looking for or by helping you find one that you did not even realized you actually needed!
Daya C.
Georgetown
Sephora is a great store to go to. If you have any problems or need any help, there are people there who will do their best to help you. Sephora has the best beauty choices anyone could possibly imagine. The products are worth the money in every single way.
Elly Q.
Chicago , IL
From the min you walk in until the second you are leaving customer service is amazing and techs are amazingly assistant with products. They make sure you leave satisfied ready and confident!
ciara m.
Madison, NC
I love the Tart Tartlette eye shadow palletes. the products are very matt and creamy and will stay on all night. it's one of my favorite purchases of the year. These products have very good quality. I shop at Sephora every time I get a chance, and I LOVE IT!!!
Sarah C.
Boston, MA
Sephora has consistently been my go-to for makeup just because their customer service and return policies are so generous. The $50 minimum for free shipping is a little hard to reach when I'm just restocking small things, but at least my orders arrive very quickly.
Jordan W.
West Paducah, KY
Sephora is my favorite makeup store ever. The employees are super nice and you can even get free samples. The makeup is high end, so it is expensive. But I think most of it is wort it for the high quality you get.
Karla B.
La Puente, CA
I love Sephora!! Sephora carries almost every makeup brand. You can receive from free samples of any products you might want to try out before purchasing. Sephora brand is reasonably priced
Mona T.
Very friendly workers who are eager to help! It is very easy to find what you are looking for because the items are organized by their brand. Since it is all mostly high end beauty products, the prices are pricey. Love how there are testers to try the product or look at the product before buying. Would definitely recommend shopping here!
Courtney K.
Worth, IL
Sephora is the holy grail for lush beauty products. They sell many brands that other stores don't carry in my area. I also love their beauty points system and birthday rewards. I always look forward to my birthday gift because it's something usually high end!
Misty L.
Pocatello, ID
My absolute favorite beauty/skincare store. I hit VIB Rouge this year, so that should cover how much money I spend in there, and how regularly I visit. Their employees are the absolute best, I love their ability to sample most products in the store, and I would absolutely recommend them.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?