BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
ciara m.
Madison, NC
I love the Tart Tartlette eye shadow palletes. the products are very matt and creamy and will stay on all night. it's one of my favorite purchases of the year. These products have very good quality. I shop at Sephora every time I get a chance, and I LOVE IT!!!
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
Pretty good service. Store was a little cramped. Seemed like a lot of products. Everyone was nice. And I had. I isssue getting help. Some of their products are a little expensive. But it's worth it.
Mona T.
Very friendly workers who are eager to help! It is very easy to find what you are looking for because the items are organized by their brand. Since it is all mostly high end beauty products, the prices are pricey. Love how there are testers to try the product or look at the product before buying. Would definitely recommend shopping here!
Isabelle T.
North Pole, AK
Sephora is amazing place to shop for makeup. It is all higher brands that you can't find in a Walmart, Target, or Fred Meyers. But in all a great place to try new makeup brands and sample.
Jordan W.
West Paducah, KY
Sephora is my favorite makeup store ever. The employees are super nice and you can even get free samples. The makeup is high end, so it is expensive. But I think most of it is wort it for the high quality you get.
Noga E.
Portland, OR
I love shopping their website because of all the free stuff they send along with purchases over $25. They have a great return policy even though it's no longer as lenient as it used to be. I'm not a fan of their unhelpful and sometimes rude sales associates.
Diana D.
Florissant, MO
I recently purchased a Purity body wash / shampoo and conditioner from Sephora and I LOOOVE it! I purchased it online but had no issues, and it came on time. Nothing bad to say about the product or store / website :)
Kaylee F.
Johns island, SC
Sephora, is my go to store for makeup. There is such a wide variety wonderfully priced and affordable. High quality products. The store itself is an amazing atmosphere, almost a miniature heaven.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This is one of my favorite stores to shop my make up at only bad thing is that I wish they had more registers as it gets soo full and checkout takes forever but I love their wife makeup variety
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
I purchased the new Kat von d Metal matte palette and I'm currently obsessed!! It's a huge palette with lots of beautiful colors. They're super pigmented and so buttery. Highly highly recommend!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?