- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love the Tart Tartlette eye shadow palletes. the products are very matt and creamy and will stay on all night. it's one of my favorite purchases of the year. These products have very good quality. I shop at Sephora every time I get a chance, and I LOVE IT!!!
Pretty good service. Store was a little cramped. Seemed like a lot of products. Everyone was nice. And I had. I isssue getting help. Some of their products are a little expensive. But it's worth it.
Very friendly workers who are eager to help! It is very easy to find what you are looking for because the items are organized by their brand. Since it is all mostly high end beauty products, the prices are pricey. Love how there are testers to try the product or look at the product before buying. Would definitely recommend shopping here!
Sephora is amazing place to shop for makeup. It is all higher brands that you can't find in a Walmart, Target, or Fred Meyers. But in all a great place to try new makeup brands and sample.
Sephora is my favorite makeup store ever. The employees are super nice and you can even get free samples. The makeup is high end, so it is expensive. But I think most of it is wort it for the high quality you get.
I love shopping their website because of all the free stuff they send along with purchases over $25. They have a great return policy even though it's no longer as lenient as it used to be. I'm not a fan of their unhelpful and sometimes rude sales associates.
I recently purchased a Purity body wash / shampoo and conditioner from Sephora and I LOOOVE it! I purchased it online but had no issues, and it came on time. Nothing bad to say about the product or store / website :)
Sephora, is my go to store for makeup. There is such a wide variety wonderfully priced and affordable. High quality products. The store itself is an amazing atmosphere, almost a miniature heaven.
This is one of my favorite stores to shop my make up at only bad thing is that I wish they had more registers as it gets soo full and checkout takes forever but I love their wife makeup variety
I purchased the new Kat von d Metal matte palette and I'm currently obsessed!! It's a huge palette with lots of beautiful colors. They're super pigmented and so buttery. Highly highly recommend!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos