BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
SHEVONNE K.
Brooklyn, NY
I like Sephora's customer service and experience of how they allow you to try samples, but the samples are very reasonable. However, they're prices are more on the high side and I feel should have better rewards of the people who are constantly spending in their stores.
Denise W.
Washington, DC
Sephora has everything I need in a quick one stop shop. I have picked up quite a few things and tried more thing I should. I love the customer service. its kinda pricey but I treat myself.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
The Electric palate was wonderful m the store makeup artist are always nice a shop here a lot m I LOVE their brushes.My favorite purchase is the brushes they give you a airbrush finish.My experience is always great when I shop at this store.I recommend sephora to everyone
Melwee E.
Sacramento, CA
I recently bought the double duty beauty tarte foundation, I'm very satisfied. its a gel foundation and its come to my surprise that it doesn't make me oily and it is full coverage. I ordered online and it was fast shipping, I Definitely will shop here again.
Ivy R.
Pasadena, TX
Love , love , love shopping here at sephroa! Very loving ladies who help you with anything you need. Makeup products are just wonderful even if they're pricey this is my go to place always!
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Love! I love the samples you can get, I love how you can actually try the products, I love the variety of brands and most of all I love doing the shopping online! Best sale section is online!
Judy W.
Oakland, CA
A lot of products are very expensive and they don't ever have free shipping unless you pay a minimum. However, I love the birthday gifts they offer! Also, they have a lot of great products so I would recommend if you want to splurge on some high-end make up!
Kayla M.
Athens, GA
Sephora is a store for everyone. Compared to other competing stores, such as Ulta, Sephora offers more high-end brands that we all love. Their rewards program is amazing and their products continue to slay my life. If you don't shop at Sephora, you're missing out, my dude.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I really like shopping at Sephora, minus the prices. I've found all the high end makeup and skin care products that I've ever needed, and with the help of their amazing staff, always found the best product for my skin. I wish they had more sales and coupons though!
Alyssa B.
Favorite makeup store to shop at!! Such a great variety of makeup and the people are still sooo helpful! If anyone is debating on a store to go to buy makeup, Sephora is the place to spend your money!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?