BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Whitney K.
Tucson, AZ
I love having all the products available for me to try and see what I might like or what might look good on me and with my tones and facial features. However, I do not like how the sales girls always appear to be in a bad mood and that they do not want to help me find new products, when that is their jobs to do so. So I honestly do not go to Sephora as much as I used to because of this reason.
Setta B.
Reynolds, IL
I can't say enough great things about the drybar dry shampoo. Let me just start with the smell.... ammmmazing!! It doesn't have that Cakey powdery look to it like most dry shampoos which is great. Great texture and makes it so you can go days between washes!
Karina R.
Swannanoa, NC
Everything I love is in this store and it never stops to amaze me I love Sephora but the prices are over the top sometimes but it's still worth the beauty products and amazing texture for everything.
Denise W.
Washington, DC
Sephora has everything I need in a quick one stop shop. I have picked up quite a few things and tried more thing I should. I love the customer service. its kinda pricey but I treat myself.
Kay
The employees at every Sephora store I have gone into, have always been very welcoming and helping. I think this store is very useful because it created one store to pick out my items in one location, then having to order from each individual site. I also enjoy that they have samplers of the products being displayed.
Peyton P.
Absolutely love sephora. I always have great service. Even when I have a problem there is some one to help. Never had a major mishap. I've had some mixups on what they had in stock but after talking to the manager everything was cleared up. Love shopping here.
Joellanna G.
Ontario, CA
I love sephora! The customer service is great and they have amazing products. What I can't find at my local store, I can usually find online. I love that they offer free samples in store, so you can try before you purchase an item.
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Love! I love the samples you can get, I love how you can actually try the products, I love the variety of brands and most of all I love doing the shopping online! Best sale section is online!
Sheila G.
They have a variety of both cheap and expensive products. There are always a lot of employees working and available to help. They're makeup artists are knowledgeable and do a great job with the makeup.
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
I recently bought the NARS brow perfecter pencil, and I love it. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. Sephora is always a go to for my makeup need. I definitely recommend shopping at Sephora.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?