BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Nancy J.
I purchase most of my make up at Sephora and I love it! You get samples with every purchase, if you spend a certain amount you get a deluxe sample, you get a free birthday gift, and you get points with each purchase which leads to rewards. I know awesome right?
brooke m.
my favorite mascara from Sephora has got to be the "better than sex mascara" it is honestly my favorite mascara i have ever bought and used! i will not use any other mascara unless it's "better than sex"
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
I love, love, LOVE Sephora!!! I am always keeping up with their newest products and have been a faithful customer for years (Rouge status anyone :) ) This is a great place to try something new, find a new favorite or buy you favorites. I will never not shop here.
Katie O.
Storrs, CT
Sephora is every girl's paradise. They have everything you could ever want or need in regards to beauty. The workers there are incredibly knowledgable and will help you to their best ability. You can find most of the best brands here as well. I can't help but go in every time I see a Sephora.
Amanda N.
ELIZABETHTOWN, PA
This store is like ... fantasy island. I have bought a handful of things from here, and even got come freebies after buying online, and I do love it. And I know I would get in a lot more trouble if I had more money to spend on myself cause they have everything !
Leslie C.
Hamilton, NJ
I love going to Sephora for make up. They have so many selections someone is always willing to help you out. I can get foundation, eye shadow, lips stick, and facial care all in one store.
Larissa D.
Gastonia, NC
A few months ago, I purchased my first Too Faced product from Sephora. With this being my first visit and purchase, my experience was great. The lady matched the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation perfectly to my skin complexion. Now that foundation is my hold grail! I love it and I need more!
Sabrina F.
Glenview, IL
This is my go to for
Makeup . Although the sales associates are sometimes aloof when you enter the store , you can usually flag someone down and they are very knowledable about products . They can make you samples if you would like to try a certain product.
Tarra G.
I just started shopping at Sephora and love it. Great high-end product lines and helpful employees. I do go elsewhere for my mid-grade items as there are other great membership clubs with easier points and sales, but this is my high-end stop and sample euphoria!
CORDERO M.
bronx, NY
Greatest make a store ever has everything you ever need great if you need a sample if you're scared to try something new and you want to sample they'll give you three free samples great customer service return policy is great always there when you need them
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?