- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Any type of make-up you are searching for, Sephora has it! The price point is what I would expect for expensive, name brand make-up. I have never had an unpleasant experience with the staff at our local Sephora either. They were friendly and knowledgeable with the products which helped the shopping experience along without feeling rushed, but also feeling valued as a customer. Love sephora!
Love this store! Definitely my go to for all my beauty needs. They have a great selection and carry all of my favorite brands. My only "gripe" would be that the stores are always packed, but I know that's not something Sephora can really help. I do wish they made their stores bigger to accommodate such a big client base!
I Love, Love, Loveeee Sephora!!! I've had nothing but great experiences online and in store! I love the points you accumulate with every purchase that leads up to free smaller sized reward products! You can find almost ANY perfume/cologne online. One particular perfume was only available at Nordstrom, I searched every department store possible but when I went on sephora's website, sure enough it was there!! Definitely sign up with you e-mail to get a card and perks!
Have been going to Sephora since they opened. I love the variety of products and the helpfulness of staff. It can be overwhelming to try and choose the right color of say foundation. Their staff will take their time and help me with things like this. Going into Sephora, I could spend hours..it's like going into a candy store!
I love Sephora! It is the gift card I get from family for holidays and birthdays. It's where I go when I have the urge to spend some money. I'm not huge into fashion but I love to splurge on make up and skin care. I've noticed recently they haven't been offering as many new brands as I'd hoped but I still love them!
Sephora is such a magical place! I love walking in the store and seeing all the pretty makeup products. They have everything you need to create a gorgeous look and it's one of my favorite stores. The online shopping experience with them is great too. It's fun building up points and getting free samples from them as well.
I love going to Sephora because of the amount of different brands offered. I love to mix my look up and the employees are the best when you need to ask some questions and get a feel about a product you may not be sure about. They are great at offering suggestions for when you don't know what you need to buy as well.
I love sephora. Not only can you find a vast array of products but you can request samples too. On the website you can request samples and in the store too. Their member program is great as you can rack up points based on purchase price and get first dibs on additional samples. My motto is try before you buy do that's great for me.
The becca unlitmate coverage foundation is to die for! It has full coverage! Makes your skin looks so soft and seem like you have clear skin it's just amazing but one thing I hate about it is that it comes off way to easy compare to other foundation one tounch on your face and it comes off completely but over all great full coverage foundation
They have great products my girls get their foundation from here and they have sensitive skin and they never break out and the coverage is top notch without looking to pancaked or thick on the skin. Its a little pricey but over all worth it. I highly recommend their beauty products and makeup line for all skin types!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos