- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I just left Sephora! I love this store and the ladies that helped me out today were amazing! They knew their product and my MUA had some serious skills! The price varies depending on what brand you want to use but it's always a positive experience when I go there
Sephora is an upscale beauty store that really carries a variety of items for every beauty need. I particular like that they allow you to sample items in the store so you know you're getting a good product that matches your needs. They also have birthday goodies!
Sephora is one of my all-time favorite stores! It's a high-end makeup, skin care, and hair care retailer that sells a huge variety of different brands. I shop her frequently when I can't find a brand in my local Ulta or if I just want to treat myself! Great store.
Their cream lip stains are incredible! The color and the lasting power is out of this world beautiful. I hate when liquid lipsticks crack or dry my lips out and this doesn't do either of those.
Sephora is my drug! Their staff is so well trained and willing to help, their membership rewards are so desirable, I find myself going there specifically to gain points. I love the classes they offer, their helpful YouTube channel and their beauty studio have helped me look like a pro when I'm doing makeup! I don't know where I'd be without this store!
Staff is usually really well versed in different brands. I go here in person once or twice a year but shop online. The quality is good my favorite is the FAB products. I usually like browsing and the sales people do bother you a lot that is my only dislike.
I love sephora! I use the Manchester, NH location almost overtime and they are always friendly, helpful and very personable. They can make great recommendations and offer great service. Last time i was there they were out of a specific product i was looking for and they offered to have it shipped to my house when it became available! great store and great employees.
Favorite makeup store to shop at!! Such a great variety of makeup and the people are still sooo helpful! If anyone is debating on a store to go to buy makeup, Sephora is the place to spend your money!
I love buying from Sephora. Their Friends and Family sales are the best time to pick up great gifts for friends, family or yourself. You finally get to save on high-end makeup and personal care products! I love being able to go in stores and try stuff before I buy as well!
I love shopping their website because of all the free stuff they send along with purchases over $25. They have a great return policy even though it's no longer as lenient as it used to be. I'm not a fan of their unhelpful and sometimes rude sales associates.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos