- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my go to beauty store. They carry mainly all the brands I love except a few. We all know how expensive makeup can be. My suggestion is that if you find something you really like, you should get it.
I love the variety of brands in the store however most times I have come in I'm not really assisted. I'm not familiar with all the brands and because they don't help me I'm not able to find the products that would best suit me.
I love Sephora. It's my one stop shop. I can find anything from makeup, haircare, facial products, to nail care. I have been a Rouge member since they started the program. I like the fact that I can earn points to get rewards.
I love Sephora. If I need any high end beauty products this is the first place I go. They are always so helpful and have everything that I need and want. I prefer it over any other makeup store.
Sephora is awesome! I wanted to make a makeover appointment, but they did not have any left. I was told I could come in for a mini-makeover appointment focussing on one area of my face. I went in and was tended to immediately. I had my eyes done and got so many compliments that night.
Sephora is my favorite place to buy high end makeup from. I love getting all the free samples when I order online, and the point system is fun. Can't wait to get my free birthday gift next month!
One of my favorite makeup stores even though they are a little pricey. When I want to add something to my makeup kit or am intreated for something new to try with my makeup I hit up this store first and foremost the staff in my local store are always friendly and willing to help and explain things to you and help find products that the coustomer would find enjoyable!
Love shopping online and being a VIB rouge I get two day shipping!! Also a dangerous place to be go in for foundation and 250 bucks later I come out with enough to do a full face of makeup lol
Sephora is my go to makeup and fragrance store. I live downtown in a large, uban US city and have a Sephora walking distance from my apartment. I am a VIB Rouge member and have been for years.
This store is my go to for a beauty store! They have everything you would need for a decent price. Their rewards program is pretty cool too :) you get free products during your birthday month
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos