BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Keirysha M.
Memphis, TN
I love the full sephoras but what I don't like is sephora at Jcpenney because they don't carry any high-high end brands such as Dior, YSL, etc. My favorite purchases include the Better than sex mascara and the Too Faced neutral palette, and the MUFE duo mat. Love!!!
Christina M.
Copiague , Ny
I just left Sephora! I love this store and the ladies that helped me out today were amazing! They knew their product and my MUA had some serious skills! The price varies depending on what brand you want to use but it's always a positive experience when I go there
Amber M.
Olive Hill, KY
I recently purchased Urban Decay foundation with full coverage! I absolutely love it! It stays on all day and looks flawless. It doesn't feel heavy and it takes all the redness away. The lady at Sephora was so helpful in matching me with the correct foundation!
Bobina R.
Irving , TX
Best place to shop beauty products!! Employees are so friendly you can ask for help they help you finding a correct product for u !! And they also provide you some samples !! They have their website too you can buy online too if you don't have time to go to store !!
Saudai h.
Paramount , CA

When you go in ...know exactly what you're looking for. I've been to a few of their stores and majority of the workers are super impatient or have bad attitudes, but still I love this store.
Nancy F.
I love going to Sephora !!!!!!! For the new products I just with that they would have coupons to use here or sales or something like that ..... I love the girls that work at my local Sephora they always help with my question 💕😍
Alex M.
I love the products Sephora carries- great brands, great prices and good quality products. I did my shopping online, they send samples with your order which is nice. I wish customer service was more helpful, but otherwise great experience. I would recommend this retailer.
Candice R.
Their cream lip stains are incredible! The color and the lasting power is out of this world beautiful. I hate when liquid lipsticks crack or dry my lips out and this doesn't do either of those.
Rachel Z.
Harrisonburg, VA
Sephora is great for high end beauty products with professionals on the floor to help you make the best decision. They have a range of beauty products including makeup, skincare, and perfume.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
Sephora is my favorite beauty store. I can always find my favorites there. And I can always find the newest products. Plus I love the rewards I get for buying the products I'll purchase anyways!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?