- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is a great place to receive help and beauty tips. The workers are very nice and they have a variety of different companies. The only issue with that is you wont know where to start. I suggest asking someone for help and as long as you give them information on your style they will assist you or even start you off right.
Sephora is my favorite place to buy high end makeup from. I love getting all the free samples when I order online, and the point system is fun. Can't wait to get my free birthday gift next month!
Their primers are the best . Some of the pigments are really nice . The workers are always nice and helpful when you are looking for something . Looking for a wonderful pigment was my favorite time to shop
Sephora is my go to makeup and fragrance store. I live downtown in a large, uban US city and have a Sephora walking distance from my apartment. I am a VIB Rouge member and have been for years.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to splurge on makeup. They have amazing brands that they display beautifully and employees that are experienced and knowledgeable about makeup. I love it!
I love sephora I've never had a bad experience there the employees are always nice and always direct me right where I needed to be for the the makeup I wanted love the makeup brands they carry
I love all the products at Sephora. Almost every time I go there I get samples of new products that I end up buying. I love the beauty blenders and how they stay updated with the new trends.
Sephora is my favorite beauty store. I can always find my favorites there. And I can always find the newest products. Plus I love the rewards I get for buying the products I'll purchase anyways!
I absolutely love going into the pop up Sephora in our mall. It's a place where I can look at and pick up those expensive products I read about online, or go try out little, less expensive products too.
This store is my go to for a beauty store! They have everything you would need for a decent price. Their rewards program is pretty cool too :) you get free products during your birthday month
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos