BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amy A.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Sephora is an upscale beauty store that really carries a variety of items for every beauty need. I particular like that they allow you to sample items in the store so you know you're getting a good product that matches your needs. They also have birthday goodies!
Emily S.
Sacramento, CA
I'm a total noob when it comes to make up and as a 25 year old this is embarrassing to me. The workers at sephora are always amazing and never made me feel bad for knowing less than Jon Snow.
Ariana L.
Sephora is my go to place to shop for makeup. Mostly online but if I'm at the mall I can't resist going in. They have such an amazing variety of makeup, skincare, perfumes, and more. I love SEPHORA!!!
Kassidy M.
Ewing, NJ
I love Sephora. I love that I can be helped quickly, given personalized recommendations based on my skin type and preferences and even try new products. I love that they're always willing to teach you new techniques
Courtney K.
Honey Brook, PA
Sephora is one of my all-time favorite stores! It's a high-end makeup, skin care, and hair care retailer that sells a huge variety of different brands. I shop her frequently when I can't find a brand in my local Ulta or if I just want to treat myself! Great store.
Cristina R.
Hayward, CA
The majority of the time I find what I am looking for. When I need help or recommendations they are always great at giving me options and helping me pick my shades. I love going there to shop with my friends and I definately have all time favorites that I go for.
Saudai h.
Paramount , CA

When you go in ...know exactly what you're looking for. I've been to a few of their stores and majority of the workers are super impatient or have bad attitudes, but still I love this store.
Rachel Z.
Harrisonburg, VA
Sephora is great for high end beauty products with professionals on the floor to help you make the best decision. They have a range of beauty products including makeup, skincare, and perfume.
Lisa L.
I love Sephora. They give you points to spend as you buy the product. I'm a VIP. Sephora has a vas variety of bands. I love to shop at Sephora. If you in store you can try the product right there.
Morgan H.
Muncie, IN
I am in love with this place. Such a wide variety of products. The staff are all so knowledgeable and open to questions. The prices are fair and I love that they carry more high end products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?