- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora carries a variety of products and brands but I will hand it to them their own personal line is also quite amazing. Its targets young girls, or anyone who's on a beauty budget. Everything is fairly affordable and you can find anything from lip liners to high lighters. I am personally of a fan of the rouge matte lipstick collection. I find the formula long lasting and hydrating.
I use sephora for most of my beauty products, and even get Sephora Play now every month which is pretty great to try out new products. Seriously, I never thought bright pink lipstick would look good on me, but now I love it. While your going to pay more than you would at say Target, the products are usually way higher quality. Plus since they revamped their rewards section online it's really nice and for 10 bucks a year you can get free 2 day shipping.
I love just going in and playing with all the makeup and when I actually have the money to buy something I really want I always like it. They even give free samples so you can try a product out before you make a commitment and spend all that money on it. most of the stuff is kinda expensive but most of it is worth it!
Sephora carries amazing products that I can't find anywhere else. Their prices are reasonable or the same as the actual product website. They have a good rewards program and are generally helpful with free samples or helping you find the products you need. I love their selection and how they offer to swatch/ test the sample on you. I only wish they had stores closer to where I live, but that's nothing really against them!
I love sephora. Not only can you find a vast array of products but you can request samples too. On the website you can request samples and in the store too. Their member program is great as you can rack up points based on purchase price and get first dibs on additional samples. My motto is try before you buy do that's great for me.
Sephora has amazing products, but that's about it on the list of things I like about this store. The customer service isn't always great, the rewards program falls short of many others, and I just do not go here first if I have something I want to buy. This store always makes me feel uncomfortable at any location I go, not just the one closest to me. I really wish they had a better atmosphere and cared about customers more than sales.
Sephora is a great place to buy makeup products and perfume they also have people that are willing to help you find the right color for your skin and the best part is that if your not to sure about the product they advice you can ask for a sample and try it before you buy it they really try their best to help their customers
Sephora would be way better if it was cheaper! But it is good quality and nice products. I would rather spend less on something else but when I can afford it. I get sephora. I still recommend it even though it's expensive
I love Sephora. When I was in California, this is where I got some of my make-up faves like Urban Decay and Benefit products. But my most favorite thing about Sephora is their own line of beauty products. I have never used them before until I received their body wash from a friend. She gave me the Sephora Orange blossom creamy body wash and it was one of the best gifts that I've received. It smells so good and it's really soft to the skin. My skin feels hydrated after using it and the scent of the body wash stays a long time on my skin.
love love love sephora, can find anything and everything you want and need at the store and especially online. i recently purchased the anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade in ebony, a new beauty blender that comes w the solid and also the tartelette in bloom palette by tarte
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos