- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I stayed away from this store for a while because I thought it was just overpriced makeup. My friends talked about several products from there that they loved, so I thought I would give it a try. The makeup is wonderful and sometimes spending a little more means getting a much better product. The staff have always been helpful in helping me find exactly what I need.
This store is officially my crypt tonight. i could spend the rest of my life in this store. I'm so eager to learn new things, i am not a professional makeup artist by any means, i am a novice user but this place has become an obsession and has stolen all my money YIKES!
If your new or just starting to get into make I would recommend to anyone to start in this store. They will help with finding you the right foundation or what brands would be best for your skin. And sample samples samples. Who doesn't like getting free samples right!
This store is slightly pricey but it is so addicting. There is one in the mall near me and I have to go in and get something every time I walk by. I'm not sure if I actually need the products I buy but I do buy them and use most of them. I have no complaints for this store.
The costumer service isn't always very nice, but the products are AMAZING and if for some reason you don't like something they always exchange it for something else or they give you money back
By far one of my favorite makeup stores if not the best! You find everything you need and they have a large variety of every item for you to choose from. The workers know exactly what you're talking about and really do help! Can be pricey but totally worth everything
I'm addicted to Sephora. They have everything you could ever want and more. The employees are so nice and helpful and I always feel like they have my best interest in mind when I shop there.
Sephora is a great place to shop for makeup and nail polish, but some of the stuff can get pricey. If you shop there often, you can join the Beauty Insider club where you earn points for every purchase that you can cash in. The customer service is fantastic and if you want to try out a product, you can always ask for free samples if you are not sure about purchasing.
Sephora is an overall great place! They offer a lot of different makeup brands and even if they do not have in stock they are willing to help us order it online! great makeup store for sure!
I buy most of my make up and cosmetics at sephorla. I recently purchase the gucci flora perfume from there and its just lovely. Ilove its a soft sweet floral scent goes with just about anything.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos