BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jana B.
I'm obsessed with sephora! The employee are always helpful to me and I lobe that you can try every product before you buy it. You can even receive a free sample to try of basically everything!
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my favorite makeup shop in the world. I can't not just go in and at least look around. sometimes the girls are weird but honestly I have only had an amazing experience every time I go.
Melinda G.
I love this store for all the best discounts and promos when it comes to beauty buys! Their online website is excellent as well. The helpers in the store are always so nice and very helpful.
Erika V.
Sephora is my go to beauty store. They carry mainly all the brands I love except a few. We all know how expensive makeup can be. My suggestion is that if you find something you really like, you should get it.
Kaitlyn Renee H.
Piqua, OH
THE REASON WHY I AM SO BROKE. I have no self control when I enter through the doors to this heaven on earth. So much makeup. So much hair products. I have never encountered a store I haven't been treated like royalty at.
Jenny D.
I love to shop at Sephora because alot of high end brands. Also, they have great customer services. Also, get reward points when I purchase products. Get great samples and free birthday gift.
Jessica P.
Lexington, KY
I've never had a bad experience while shopping at Sephora. While the store can be somewhat overwhelming to people who don't know much about makeup, the employees are so friendly and will help you with whatever you need. If the product you are looking for isn't in store, they'll help order it online. I look forward to shopping here again.
Brianne K.
Greendale, Wi
I absolutely can not say enough about Sephora! It is my favorite place to shop and see whats new! Plus the free samples and customer service always help suggest things I wouldn't choose which is great! Have many faves in my makeup bag from discovering them at Sephora.
Elizabeth M.
Arlington, VA
I love Sephora because it has any type of product that I would ever need. I shop here pretty regularly and every time I go in I purchase a product of extremely high quality. Some of the items may be expensive, but they usually last long and are worth the money.
Stephanie F.
Findlay, OH
As a makeup junkie, I love Sephora. However, of course everything is very expensive. I appreciate that they have a rewards system which is nice. But the points only go towards free samples. I wish it went to money off furniture purchases. But overall, I do enjoy shopping here
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?