- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I'm obsessed with sephora! The employee are always helpful to me and I lobe that you can try every product before you buy it. You can even receive a free sample to try of basically everything!
This is my favorite makeup shop in the world. I can't not just go in and at least look around. sometimes the girls are weird but honestly I have only had an amazing experience every time I go.
I love this store for all the best discounts and promos when it comes to beauty buys! Their online website is excellent as well. The helpers in the store are always so nice and very helpful.
Sephora is my go to beauty store. They carry mainly all the brands I love except a few. We all know how expensive makeup can be. My suggestion is that if you find something you really like, you should get it.
THE REASON WHY I AM SO BROKE. I have no self control when I enter through the doors to this heaven on earth. So much makeup. So much hair products. I have never encountered a store I haven't been treated like royalty at.
I love to shop at Sephora because alot of high end brands. Also, they have great customer services. Also, get reward points when I purchase products. Get great samples and free birthday gift.
I've never had a bad experience while shopping at Sephora. While the store can be somewhat overwhelming to people who don't know much about makeup, the employees are so friendly and will help you with whatever you need. If the product you are looking for isn't in store, they'll help order it online. I look forward to shopping here again.
I absolutely can not say enough about Sephora! It is my favorite place to shop and see whats new! Plus the free samples and customer service always help suggest things I wouldn't choose which is great! Have many faves in my makeup bag from discovering them at Sephora.
I love Sephora because it has any type of product that I would ever need. I shop here pretty regularly and every time I go in I purchase a product of extremely high quality. Some of the items may be expensive, but they usually last long and are worth the money.
As a makeup junkie, I love Sephora. However, of course everything is very expensive. I appreciate that they have a rewards system which is nice. But the points only go towards free samples. I wish it went to money off furniture purchases. But overall, I do enjoy shopping here
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos