- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This store is like the holy mecca for make-up. Staff at my location are great, and there are enough workers to go around for help. The store and the website layouts are organized and easy to weave through. This store is definitely my go-to for make-up supplies,
I love Sephora because there are so many knowledgable workers that can help you find the perfect product for yourself. They have a great rewards program too, so you can treat yourself! The online store is great too and really helpful in reviewing products to determine what will work best for your skin.
Amazing products at great prices. I like their incentives program where you earn points to redeem stuff. You can get a sample of anything when you visit the store. I love how on your birthday you get a free gift. They carry Kat Von D foundation where Ulta does not.
I love going to Sephora !!!!!!! For the new products I just with that they would have coupons to use here or sales or something like that ..... I love the girls that work at my local Sephora they always help with my question 💕😍
This is honestly where I do most of my makeup shopping I love high end makeup. There are so many brands to choose from although it is expensive I don't care i still shop here! Fave makeup store
Sephora is great for high end beauty products with professionals on the floor to help you make the best decision. They have a range of beauty products including makeup, skincare, and perfume.
I typically get all my makeup and skin care from Sephora unless it's Nyx, because they don't carry their products... But their selection is always great for me, a super makeup enthusiast and artist.
I am in love with this place. Such a wide variety of products. The staff are all so knowledgeable and open to questions. The prices are fair and I love that they carry more high end products.
I going to Sephora! My daughter's and I, go every chance we get. The atmosphere is amazing. Although, some of the prices are a little steep; you get what you pay for and that is quality products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos