- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The place that I go when I'm not in MAC! My other makeup heaven! I like sephora because they carry a lot of different brands in one place. You can sample right there in the store. They have some very friendly people who are always willing to help you. I love that place!
Clean and beautiful stores! They have the best selection when it comes to my makeup needs. All the samples are nice, so I can try before just guessing if a certain makeup will look good on me. Staff is always knowledgeable and never pushy! Great deals during the holidays!
I love coming in here to get makeup the employees are so nice and helpful and also getting the free mini makeovers is always a plus too. I definitely try to make a stop whenever I have the chance
Sephora is my one stop shop for all things makeup and skincare. The only thing that makes my experience is unpleasant in the UAE is the constant hounding from the employees. I know they want to help but sometimes customers just need a second to look!!!
I get all my makeup from Sephora. It has a variety of brands I can definitely trust and I'm never disappointed. I get my makeup done there for free (VIB Rouge member), and I get help from makeup experts. These products may be a little pricey, but its all worth it. It you don't like it, you could always return it. They're very lenient on returns. Definitely refer to anyone!
I am in love sephora I wish I could visit more often. But I know my banking account wouldn't be happy😭😭 I get all my products from sephora. Not to mention the incredible people that work there!!
I absolutely love this store! One of my favorite things is that I can get up to 3 samples of anything in the store. Everyone is always very helpful and they carry any product I'd be interested in.
Sephora is a great place to receive help and beauty tips. The workers are very nice and they have a variety of different companies. The only issue with that is you wont know where to start. I suggest asking someone for help and as long as you give them information on your style they will assist you or even start you off right.
If your new or just starting to get into make I would recommend to anyone to start in this store. They will help with finding you the right foundation or what brands would be best for your skin. And sample samples samples. Who doesn't like getting free samples right!
I love sephora they always have the best products on hand and I can sample to my liking. The lady's are very helpful and always trying to get you to buy stuff, sometimes things you don't need
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos