- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love coming in Sephora, to buy or even to just look at everything. I've been going for years. I love so many brands like Too Faced, Urban Decay, and Anastasia. Plus customer service is great!
Okay, I love this place, but the employees are not personable or kind at all. I feel terrible walking in there knowing that I am not a makeup guru. I never feel this way walking into Ulta. I will say that the Sephora brand of products are much better quality than Ulta's.
I can say Sephora is my favorite store ever. I always shop there at least twice a month. I got the Sephora brand single eyeshadows and they are so pretty and blend able. Everything at this store is bomb. I'm a repeat customer and will always be a repeat customer. 5 star store. Worth the money too.
I have a hard time going in I see different things I want to add to my collection I end up walking out with more then intended or I don't get anything because then I don't know what I want more
I've used Sephora brushes before and it's been great. They are easy to use, easy to clean, and they are relatively inexpensive for people on a budget. Shopping experience is eh... Alright. Not the best.
Sephora is a wonderful store and I am loyal to them. A few months ago I purchased a mascara and used it for about 3 days, I decided that I did not like the product and when I told sephora what had happened they allowed me to return my used product! So thankful for that
The place that I go when I'm not in MAC! My other makeup heaven! I like sephora because they carry a lot of different brands in one place. You can sample right there in the store. They have some very friendly people who are always willing to help you. I love that place!
I love sephora I shop there as often as I can. I also receive their monthly beauty box so I can try out now things before I buy them. Great place for awesome skincare and sampling before you buy.
Love sephora!! My local JCPenney is getting one so i wont have to drive as far (45 mins) anymore. Its the best place (and Ulta) to purchase great quality makeup! Yes will continue to shop here <3
I hate shopping in their stores. I feel judgy eyes and sales people following me. They watch you like a hawk. I get it that they probably have a lot of theft, but if I'm in there with a tank top and my clutch, I'm not stealing anything. I much prefer to shop their website.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos